Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training of the Raikage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamwyn

Tamwyn

Training of the Raikage Empty
PostSubject: Training of the Raikage   Training of the Raikage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:59 am

-Tamwyn walked into a secret area in the mountains. It was a small flat area surrounded by boulders on all sides, Tamwyn had made it his training site. He created 12 lightning clones and had them all draw their swords. He then started dodging whip like blades none stop as all of the clones swung at him. As he dodged the multitude of swords he pulled out 3 of the special three pronged kunai and threw them in a trianlge pattern outside the clones. He then used the Hiraishin and teleported to each individual kunai firing Lightning Shots at the clones created a small barrage of attacks, he then finished off the clones by drawing his own sword and allowing to stretch out to its maximum length and sliced it through all 12 clones, destroying them completely.-

Jutsu's used

Lightning Release · Lightning Blast [Raiton · Raikou Bakuha No Jutsu]
- A technique utilizing lightning fired from the fingers
- Handseals: Rooster, Horse, Ox
- Effect: The users fingertips begin to glow a light blue as they fire off lightning bolts from the fingertips, the more fingertips used the higher the chakra cost

Hiraishin: if you dont know what it is send me a pm and i'll explain
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Raikage   Training of the Raikage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:23 am

Hitori sat on a rock watching Tamwyn.
'Hmm he's pretty strong. I better watch out for him.'
Back to top Go down
Tamwyn

Tamwyn

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Raikage   Training of the Raikage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:53 am

*he felt another presence nearby and turned toward it*
"Whoever you are I know you are there, Show yourself. If you an enemy shinobi you may leave with your life intact if you do not attack me or any shinobi under my command"
*he called*
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Raikage   Training of the Raikage I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:44 am

She smiled as she jumped down from the rock. As she landed on the ground she went into a sort of slouching position. She smiled at Tamwyn and stood up straight.
"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Tamwyn

Tamwyn

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Raikage   Training of the Raikage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:55 am

*he smiled lightly recognizing the shadow of fire*

(OOC: all the kages know what the other kages look like, its like that in the show, so why not here?)

"The Hokage of konoha, an allied shinobi is always welcomed in these lands"
*he said as he bowed politely*
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Raikage   Training of the Raikage I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:27 am

"Thank you."
She bowed back. She really hated all of the formal stuff that came with being a Hokage. She was 16 and obviously wanted to just have fun, but instead she was stuck being a civilized adult.
"So, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Tamwyn

Tamwyn

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Raikage   Training of the Raikage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:43 am

"Bored out of my mind, and lets cut the formal crap, were both adult enough to know that talking to allies doesnt always have to be that way"
-he said noticing something strange about the number of clones he killed-
"So how are you?"
-he asked keeping his guard up-
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Raikage   Training of the Raikage I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:44 am

She smiled and relaxed.
"I'm kind of bored too. I may be the Hokage but does that incline that I have to sit inside all day doing paper work?"
It was a retorical question, she wasn't expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training of the Raikage   Training of the Raikage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training of the Raikage
Page 1 of 1