Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sitting Alone

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sitting Alone Empty
PostSubject: Sitting Alone   Sitting Alone I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:08 am

She sat down in one of the empty tables in the empty room, remembering the times she spent with Gaara. Tears came to her eyes and she blinked them away, pulling out the camera she had always kept with her, plugging it into some sort of device and a small movie played on a sheet of paper hanging from the wall where the light from the device shown upon. It was a video she had made out of some of the clips she took of Gaara, the song was a song she recorded their mother singing when she was pregant, before she grew to hate the little baby inside her after being told she was going to die.

Tears started to flow out of her eyes as she watched this video, never realizing it was as sad as it was until now.

ooc: Lol don't ask me how she's doing this, okay? XD oh btw I did't make this vid O.O
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Sitting Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone   Sitting Alone I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:28 am

"you really miss him huh?"

*said raku who poofed across from her*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com

Sitting Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone   Sitting Alone I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:41 pm

that was beatiful
*a tear trickled down his cheek*
she has a beatiful voice
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Sitting Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone   Sitting Alone I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:18 am

"when was all this made?"
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

Sitting Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone   Sitting Alone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting Alone
Page 1 of 1