Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wandering: Wait... where am I?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering: Wait... where am I?   Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:11 pm

*He barely dodged the kick and pulled the four tentacles that were slashing at the clone back at the reeal body to try and restrain him.*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Wandering: Wait... where am I?   Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:17 pm

He brought up a Fire Shield to keep the tentacles at bay, and then attacked with gum gum blast again.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Wandering: Wait... where am I?   Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:20 pm

*He brought up his own shadow sheild to protect him as well then formed a shadow spike and shot it out of his sheild at the boy*
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Wandering: Wait... where am I?   Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:23 pm

he loked at the battle watching in disbelief
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Wandering: Wait... where am I?   Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:24 pm

"Whoa," He said bending to the side to avoid it, the he stretched his leg high in the air, "Gum Gum Axe!" He recoiled.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Wandering: Wait... where am I?   Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:28 pm

*He saw the boys leg move towards the sky So he moved his sheild to a dome and used it for a 360 degrees cover and shot thousands of tiny shadow spikes all around.*
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Wandering: Wait... where am I?   Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:34 pm

Several of the spikes hit his leg as it came crashing down, but it struck the top of the dome with resounding force. Then he used Seven Heavens.

Quote :
Katon • Nanatsu Kyuuten [Fire Release • Seven Heavens]
A skill in which the user taking their chakra and imbue it with their flame chakra. The user will then spit out the flames towards the opponent, at first taking the form of a large burst but then splitting off into seven distinct fire spears. These spears capable of even breaking through many high level shield jutsu. Each spear is 10 feet in length.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Wandering: Wait... where am I?   Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:09 pm

*His sheild held up to two of the spears then it had crashed down and the spears stuck in the ground around Raku. He countered by jumping in the air above Zakar and surged chakra through his arm to shoot off the shadow dragon from his right arm hitting Zakar and pushing him into the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Wandering: Wait... where am I?   Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:17 pm

He grunted as it hit, "-Whip!" He said as his other leg swung around to swat him out of the sky.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Wandering: Wait... where am I?   Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:22 pm

*He grabbed Zakars foot and absorbed the hit while bringing Zakar along for the ride and used his other arm to brace himself against a tree and pulled Zakar towards himself violently.*
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Wandering: Wait... where am I?   Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:25 pm

That was just what Zakar wanted, "Gum Gum Bell" He shouted as he flew off the ground and recoiled adding to the headbutt's velocity.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Wandering: Wait... where am I?   Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:31 pm

*Raku being alot physically stronger his head didnt fly too far back but he clenched his teeth then put so much pressure on Zakars leg he was about to brake the bone. They were now on the ground and Raku pulled his fist back as far as he could and hit him as hard as he could in the face.*
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Wandering: Wait... where am I?   Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:39 pm

He just smirked as he channeled chakra to his skin, His limbs wrapped around Raku's as steaming mud covered his body and then melted. "You'll have to be better than that." He chuckled.

Quote :
Magumaton . Maguma Yoroi no Jutsu (Magma Release ~ Magma Armor)
The user starts with a coating of earth, and heats the outer layer either naturally, or with chakra until it starts to melt. After the magma cools the armor will be harder but lose its heat advantage. The user moves at 60% normal speed in this state.
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering: Wait... where am I?   Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:26 pm

jumps out of tree hes in
Back to top Go down
Zyrag
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Zyrag

PostSubject: Re: Wandering: Wait... where am I?   Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:05 pm

He hears him hit the ground, but keeps his focus on Raku.
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering: Wait... where am I?   Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:10 pm

looks at them "what are u guys fighting for"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering: Wait... where am I?   Wandering: Wait... where am I? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering: Wait... where am I?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2