Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crashing thunder and ragig current.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Crashing thunder and ragig current. Empty
PostSubject: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:49 pm

*Raku had been walking arond dodging the random lightning.*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Crashing thunder and ragig current. Left_bar_bleue500/500Crashing thunder and ragig current. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Crashing thunder and ragig current. Left_bar_bleue500/500Crashing thunder and ragig current. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:50 pm

he saw raku there "hello mizukage sir"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:51 pm

"Hello uchiha."
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:52 pm

"what are u doing in the lightining fieldsn sir"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:53 pm

"Walking around bored.."
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:54 pm

"do u want to spar" he said grinning
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:56 pm

"I've always wanted to fight an Uchiha so sure."
*He jumped back and got ready.*
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:59 pm

he got ready
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:03 pm

*He shadowstepped behind Kane and Kicked his legs out from under him and then kneed him in the back before he let him drop to the ground then jumped back about ten feet.*
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:10 pm

got up thenn activated sharingan and threw punches at rakus face then kicked him in the chest then did a back flip away from him
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:18 pm

*He dodged the first two punches but got hit in the cheek and recovered from the kick.*
"Thats it?"
*He smiled then quickly ran to him and hit him in the kidney causing him to stagger then used his taijutsu technique:sense destruction hitting him in the temples destroying all his senses but taste then walked to the side of him.*
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:22 pm

not being able to sense anything he sat oon the floor ready to take the worst thing possible
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:27 pm

*He smiled and walked behind him and hit him open palm in the back of the head knocking the wind outta him and almost knocking him out.*
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:29 pm

got up and started punchin wherever
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:32 pm

*He got hit in the shoulder by luck but it felt like a tap to him. He kicked Kane in the throat causing him to fall and gasp for breath then moved to the side again.*
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:36 pm

squirmed on the floor screaming in agony then through watery eyes got up and kicked raku then kept punching him while he was on the floor not caring if he missed or not
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:38 pm

*He laughed at his attempts to hit him then stomped on his chest.*
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:48 pm

he uses Lightning Clone [Raikou Bunshin No Jutsu]
- A technique where a clone is made of electricity
- Handseals: Serpent, Ox
- Effect: Creates a tangible clone out of electricity, that when struck delivers a massive shock to the system

and then makes three normal clones an they charge all raku
(real kane hiding were idk lmao)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:57 pm

*He jumped up and used his Twin black draagon blizzard to destroy all three. then landed a few feet away from the spot.*

Hyouton • Souryuu Boufuusetsu (Ice Release: Twin Dragon Blizzard)
- A technique that creates two black dragons utilizing the Hyouton technique. The ether-like dragons fly towards the opponent. As they fly they begin to turn around one another and create a large black tornado
- Hand Seals: Ox, Horse, Dragon, Rooster
- Effect: No extra effects
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:01 pm

does
Lightning Release · Binding Chains of Lightning [Raiton · Bindingu Rensa Raikou No Jutus]
- A technique utilizing lightning to bind an opponent
- Handseals: Ox, Monkey, Serpent
- Effect: The user gathers chakra within their arm as it begins to spark with electricity. The user thrusts their arm forward sending forth a chain made of lightning that wraps around the opponent, shocking them while it is around them.

then uses

Raiton • Raikou Gorogoro Tama no Jutsu [Lightning Release • Lightning Scatter Shot Skill]
- A technique utilizing Lightning Chakra, Burst, and Focus
- Handseals: Monkey, Dragon, Dog
- Effect: A technique which is an upgraded version of the Lightning Blast Skill. Utilizing the same principles the user gathers chakra into their fingertips, but changing the nature of the chakra into electricity and then firing it off as what seems to be bullets. When striking against the ground, they let off a burst of electricity within a two foot radius.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:05 pm

*Shadowstepped to avoid the hit then kneed him in the back then hit him in the spline and lastly backhanded him with his fist to make him fly a few feet.*
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:06 pm

ha trouble getting up then did illusinary world
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crashing thunder and ragig current.   Crashing thunder and ragig current. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crashing thunder and ragig current.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Village Hidden In The Clouds :: Lightning Plains-
Jump to: