Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resting A While....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Resting A While.... Empty
PostSubject: Resting A While....   Resting A While.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:59 pm

Lee found that there wasn't a cozy or concealed enough place to sleep and decided to simply "rest" her body rather than sleep. She undressed and slipped into the water thinking about the kind gesture Neji had made. Well-she was a heavy burden to carry so she was better off leaving him be. Slowly though...things grew dimmer. Her eye lids felt heavy as if rice bags were tied to them and dropped over the edge. She shook her head repeatedly to stay up till her body slumped further in and her head lay rested against a rock.

"Zzzz....."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

Resting A While.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resting A While....   Resting A While.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:26 pm

(lol, time to go X3)

Lee was awoken by a sharp voice. An elder woman stared down at her through tiny lenses and said, "We're closed. Get your things and head out missy. You'll drown with nobody watchin on ye-." The cranky woman grabbed her and helped her up by the shoulders while she dizzily and sleepily staggered to her feet slipping a robe on.

"Okay okay." she left sleepily.
Back to top Go down

Resting A While....
Page 1 of 1