Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuyukei

Fuyukei

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:38 pm

Walking through the halls of the Mizukage's residence Fuyukei can be seen walking towards the Mizukage's office. Fuyukei had just been made a jounin and wnted to introduce himself to the Mizukage personally. "I wonder how the Mizukage acts or how strong he is". Murmuring his words as he spoke aloud to himself as he finally reaches the Mizukage's office. Pausing infront of the door for a moment he knocks on the door before entering the room.

As Fuyukei entered the room he sees the Mizukage sitting at his desk " so this is the mizukage?". Thinking to himself while he walked towards the Mizukage and bowed his head. "I am Fuyukei and I have been made a jounin not to long ago it is nice to meet you Mizukage-sama". Raising his head to glance at the Mizukage again Fuyukei remained quiet as he awaited for the Mizukage to speak.

Last edited by Fuyukei on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:41 pm

"Oh yes you are the new one.."
*He pulled a paper outof his desk with allhis info on it.*
"Yes...Your appearantly a good reliable ninja."
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Fuyukei

Fuyukei

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:43 pm

"Thank you for your comment lord Mizukage" a slight is made by Fuyukei as he hears the Mizukages compliment but he then makes a straight face almost immediatly remembering that he must act accordingly infront of him. "I will serve this village to the best of my abilities" laying his arm on his sword's sheath as he spoke noticing the amount of papers the Mizukage had on his desk.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:26 am

"I have a mission for you.."
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1