Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!)   The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:02 am

She gave a short and humble nod, "Well maybe...but-ah!" she had forgotten about her ice cream which was dripping out of the cone she had began eating. Lee shoved it in her mouth so that it wasn't wasted but it was rather large so it bulged her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Kankurou

Kankurou

PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!)   The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:58 am

he laughed
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!)   The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Lee chewed it till she felt silly herself and pinched her nose to force herself to swallow it. She giggled and held a hand over her mouth as she cleaned the corners of her mouth shyly.

"I am sorry for um-wasting much of your time." she uttered out as she licked the corners of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kankurou

Kankurou

PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!)   The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:27 pm

"oh it was no problem"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!)   The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:30 pm

She smiled sheepishly and added, "Well maybe it is about time we get going hn? It is getting dark."
Back to top Go down
Kankurou

Kankurou

PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!)   The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:05 pm

"Yeah i guess so"
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!)   The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:47 pm

"Um...Kankuro. Can I go back to Suna with you? I would prefer the company." she smiled and touched the fake ear againstill curious of the shape. "Oh! Maybe we can go shopping when we get back! I saved up enough money to afford a better uniform. Maybe you can help me pick one out." she smiled at him anxiously. Being alone was not an option. She needed someone to make her feel safe due to her severe paranoia of being targeted when alone.
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!)   The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:24 am

(as kankurou)
"yeah sure'
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!)   The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:57 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!)   The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Ice Cream in the WORLD! (Kankuro-come here!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Burning Ember Village :: Ice Cream Stand-
Jump to: