Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The after effects of demons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

The after effects of demons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The after effects of demons   The after effects of demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:29 pm

She sighed. "Looking from your perspective I could see why you didn't trust Ichichi-kun because of his apparent enrolment in the Akatsuki. I can't fight you for that. But you and Kani-san only disagreed on one small thing, I'm sure if you got to know her better you'd realize how nice she was and vice versa for herself. And, Kani-san would not take 'no' for an answer. She'd come help us anyways and if she hadn't been practicing with us, she would be an even larger threat." Then she shook her head. "I will not abandon you but isn't there some way we could all work together, meow?"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The after effects of demons   The after effects of demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:40 pm

"No."
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The after effects of demons   The after effects of demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:14 pm

She crossed her arms and tried to glare at him but she was never the glaring type, so she stopped that after a few seconds. "The Akatsuki.. They work separately to take down all of their targets. Kani-san and Ichichi-kun could fight other Akatsuki while we're destroying others, then you wouldn't have to deal with Kani-san."
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The after effects of demons   The after effects of demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:18 pm

"NO..Neko this is a personal grudge i will NOT accept help from any others..I only accepted yours because you needed the training."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The after effects of demons   The after effects of demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:27 pm

She pouted but was quite serious. "Many people have a huge grudge against them. I understand that you hate them for what they caused your brother to do but many people including myself and Kani-san have felt what your feeling at the hands of them. You can't go around thinking that your the one who hurts the most and deserves to destroy them. We are doing this to help people and stop the pain the Akatsuki are bringing. But we can't do it just by ourselves. If we cause a serious threat to them, they'll bring all their members to destroy us. We need our friends and the people striving for the same goal beside us to win the war."
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The after effects of demons   The after effects of demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:32 pm

"Dont make me kill you Neko..You seem like a good person and it would be a shame for my demons to feast on you."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The after effects of demons   The after effects of demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Her face hardened. "If Raku-sama wishes to kill me, then he may do so but it will help nothing and only prove that he relies on his demons to do the job instead of himself."
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The after effects of demons   The after effects of demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:08 am

"Trust me..I do not need them to finish it I'm loyal to my new family"
*He smiled wickedly*
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The after effects of demons   The after effects of demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:11 pm

ooc: wait, I already replied to this! Oh jeez, sorry for the wait, my computer must've deleted my post or something..

"I consider you a friend, Raku-sama. The fact that you are speaking like that makes me believe that you don't look at me in the same regards. Either way, I will not let you down. But who is this 'new family'?"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The after effects of demons   The after effects of demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:16 pm

"I think of you as a friend. You have already met one of them."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The after effects of demons   The after effects of demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:19 pm

She pondered this. "I've met a lot of people since I've returned." She soke aloud, not understanding what he meant.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The after effects of demons   The after effects of demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:21 pm

We fought earlier."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The after effects of demons   The after effects of demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:24 pm

She cocked her head to the side. "Your demons? Do you count them as a family, meow?"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The after effects of demons   The after effects of demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:27 pm

"Yeah I count them as family."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The after effects of demons   The after effects of demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:34 pm

"But if you already have a family, what's the point? It just causes you to kill more and then beat yourself up over it."
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The after effects of demons   The after effects of demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:39 pm

"Thats the thing Neko. I dont have a family anymore."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

PostSubject: Re: The after effects of demons   The after effects of demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:07 pm

She frowned solemnly. "He's still part of your family, even if he is gone. And I don't think your brother would ever like to see you refering to your demons as 'family'."
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: The after effects of demons   The after effects of demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:38 pm

"He had one too..Unlike him I am not ashamed of it..I embrace it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The after effects of demons   The after effects of demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The after effects of demons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2