Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Concidering-Aiko

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:16 pm

Aiko sat on the beach, gazing at the water. A birtchbark fire flickered quietly in the darkness. Aiko shifted so that she was laying on her stomach with her elbows propping her up.

This place is nice...and so is Konoha and that place with the Musical Theater. I wonder if I'll ever decide on staying in one place...

She placed another piece of wood onto her fire.
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:20 pm

Neko (who poofed into the sky) started falling down. "DARN! How do I still not get that right?"She noticed that Aiko was right underneath her, and turned into a cat before plopping down on Aiko's back.
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:22 pm

Aiko turned to head and smiled at the kitty.

"Hello."

Aiko turned over and sat the cat in her lap, petting its head.

"Aren't you adorable."

She kissed it on the head.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:29 pm

"Meow." She nodded once to Aiko, and then jumped off her lap, turning into her up-right but still in the cat sitting position. "Thank-you for being there! The sand isn't nearly as soft as you!"

ooc: holy shizz! O.o How would you react if the cat that was sitting in front of you just turned into a person??? lol
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:33 pm

(i would freak out but then id probably start laughing)

Aiko was stunned for a moment but then she shook her head and stared at the girl in disbelief.

"Oh...well...no problem."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:36 pm

"Yay!" She bounced up and down a few times before cocking her head to the side. "I'm sorry for landing on you in such an un-polite way, but what's your name, meow?
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:38 pm

"My name is Aiko, and it's really no problem. I've had much heavier things land on me before."

She smiled.

"What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:56 pm

"Neko-Coneko of Kumogakure, meow!" She pointed to her headband. Then her ears perked up and she crawled in front of Aiko. "What village are you from?" She said as she slightly looked around Aiko, trying to find her headband.
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:26 am

Aiko looked at Neko's headband and then at show she was looking for her's.

"I'm not from a village. I've been to a lot of different places though...and it's kind of funny that you asked me about that. I was just thinking about if I should actualy settle in one village."

She sighed and looked at the dark waves.

"But I like being free like I am, it's nice to know that you can go anywhere...anytime you want."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:06 pm

She plopped down, sitting cross-legged. "The feeling of freedom sure is nice. But as a ninja from a village, you're free to go where ever you want too, meow. Strange, though, I've never met a rogue ninja before." She started to contemplate it. "Where were you born?"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:10 pm

"Uh..."

Aiko stares at the ground as she tries to remember.

"I can't remember...I was born in a village but...I'm not sure."

She looks up at Neko.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:28 pm

Neko, frowned, concerned. "Do you not remember your parents, meow?
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:30 pm

Aiko shook her head and sighed.

"No, I remember them clearly...very clearly."

She scowled.

"How could I forget them."

Aiko picked up a rock and threw it over Neko's head into the water and then she sighed and closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry...I lost my temper."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:45 pm

Neko laughed. "Lost your temper?" She giggled. "Really? That's what you would call 'loosing it'?!" Then she waved her hand a few times, brushing the giggles off. "So what village have you been considering to join?

ooc: hey, Kani, you getting better? Mrs. Slaught told us you were sick. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:48 pm

(yeah. I'm feeling a lot better. Im taking some medication and its really working. ill be back on monday and when did Mme tell you??)

Aiko bit her lip for a second.

"The cloud village...the leaf village...and that place with the musical theater. I can't remember what it's called."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:05 pm

ooc: thaz good Razz And she told us yesterday when we went looking for you.

Neko cocked her head to the side. "You mean... The sound village, meow?" She thought. "Those are all good places, although I've never been to the sound."
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:07 pm

(I love you guys! When did you come looking for me? Anyway, I love you guys! Are you gonna join the mixed role play site? There's only (tecnecly) 5 people on and untecnecly 4. http://mixedroleplay.forumotion.com/forum.htm)

Aiko smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, it's the sound village. And I met this really nice guy named Kane and we went to the amusment park. Oh! That's another village that I was thinking of. And I liked the cloud village because of the sky..."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:04 pm

"Meow.." She thought a bit and then piped up. "Maybe you could draw their names out of a hat to decide! Although, if you lived in the sound village, you could show me it sometime, and if you lived in the leaf village then we could eat their famous ramen together, but if you lived in the cloud village I'd never get to see you, and if you lived in the Burning Ember village you'd have fun all the time!" She nodded, contemplating her thoughts.

ooc: we went to go see her after school, you weren't there at lunch so we thought maybe you had something to finish or something but then after school we decided to go ask her. ^^ I'll join soooooooon!
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:08 pm

(ok! And thanks, that makes me feel really special)

Aiko was confused.

"If I lived in the cloud, then why could I never see you?"

She shook her head.

"I don't actualy think I will settle...I like belonging to the sky and the earth too much. After all these years of freedom I believe that I'll feel contained and not able to move about."

She looked up at the night sky and smiled up at all the stars.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:04 pm

Neko smiled. "Well, although I was born there, I don't live there. I live in Suna, meow. People Kumogakure don't like me much.." She nodded at Kani's response solomly. "Being a rogue ninja.. Means your free all the time. I've never been as free as when I came to Suna, I thought being outside was freedom enough. But... When you don't have anything holding you down.. No friends.. No obligations..." She stared up, looking at Aiko strait in the eyes. "Is that... Freedom...?"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:08 pm

Aiko looked at Neko and bit her lip.

"I guess you're right...even though I have friends it doesn't seem like they're really there even though I know they are. We're not tied by anything strong enough..."

She looked at her hands, which were clasped in her lap.

"But I don't know if I do want to settle. Maybe it's because I'm scared of what I might find and the fact that I might not be able to leave afterwards if it's not what I want."
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:25 pm

Neko knew exactly what Aiko was talking about. "To hurt people... By being alive, by being who you are, and hurting people... Only to realize you can't leave because of bonds that have formed. That is.. That is a great ammount of pain." Her face displayed no emotion as she looked at Aiko's clasped hands as well. "So, by not creating the bonds in the first place, do you think that's better?"
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:35 pm

Aiko looked at Neko.

"I don't know...I don't like causing people pain."

She looked up at Neko.

"And I don't want to, ever. So...I don't know now if I should make the bonds stronger."

She smiled kindly.

"But I want to be better friends with you...you seem rally nice."

She looked down at her hands again though.

"But I don't want to hurt you..."

(ooc: as you can see, Aiko is very easily swayed)
Back to top Go down
Neko
Jinchuuriki
Neko

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:44 pm

Neko jumped up, her soft eyes looking down on someone for once. (since Aiko was on the ground) "You wouldn't hurt me, meow. You're not a person who hurts other's emotionally like that." She nodded and crossed her arms. "And we're already friends, Aiko-chan." She smiled gleefully, foretting all about the convrsation they just had.
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:46 pm

Aiko looked up at Neko and smiled, then jumped up and hugged her.

"You're awesome Neko. I'm glad that I've met her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Concidering-Aiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concidering-Aiko   Concidering-Aiko I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concidering-Aiko
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Mist Village :: Large Ocean-
Jump to: