Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bringing home the bacon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bringing home the bacon Empty
PostSubject: Bringing home the bacon   Bringing home the bacon I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:23 pm

Kakuzu walked in caring a briefcase full of money from the bounty he killed earlier. he sat the briefcase down on a table that was in a corner. He took a seat to rest from the journey.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home the bacon   Bringing home the bacon I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:15 pm

There was a light flashing through his window. A sudden roar was heard, and then after a while there was a knock on the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home the bacon   Bringing home the bacon I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:23 am

Kakuzu rose up from the couch and walked over the the door. He placed his hand on the knob"Who is it?"He asked with a stern and questioning voice.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home the bacon   Bringing home the bacon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:19 pm

A feint voice came from the other side of the door. "I've come to claim what is rightfully mine, scumbag."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing home the bacon   Bringing home the bacon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing home the bacon
Page 1 of 1