Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new Applicant

Go down 
+2
Kankurou
Ichiyashago
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:41 pm

Ich walked into the Akatsuki HQ with Shikamaru
Back to top Go down
Kankurou

Kankurou

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:42 pm

"are u sure about this" he looks at ichi
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:04 am

"Yes!" Ich said like a 'what a drag' phase hit shik
Back to top Go down
Kane Uchiha

Kane Uchiha

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
The new Applicant Left_bar_bleue500/500The new Applicant Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
The new Applicant Left_bar_bleue500/500The new Applicant Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:08 am

"alrigth if u say so" follows ichi
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:22 pm

(YOU have to stop changing characters, I'm getting confused!!!)

"Hey, Kyo, are you here?" Ich shouted in the HQ
Back to top Go down
Kankurou

Kankurou

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:29 pm

"im freaked out someone is gonna assassinate me here"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:43 pm

Nuada passed by them in a black cloak, hiding his identity to these pitiful Akatsuki worms, searching for the leader so he can gratefully impale him through the chest. Gotta find that dog before my cover is blown..... He then hid in a corner when an Akatsuki member walked by. He grabbed the member and dragged him into the darkness. A feint snap came from the dark corner as Nuada walked from the corner in the Akatsuki member's uniform, and went in a more efficient disguise as he strolled around the base. Two other members walked by the corner to see a body fall to the side and hit the floor, his neck wobbling like a bobble head. "Ku- Kumari?" Said one of the guards as he froze in shock. The other guard pressed his finger onto his earphone and said: "Sir? Kumari's dead- I think we have an intruder.
Back to top Go down
Kasai Yamato

Kasai Yamato

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:45 pm

"hey"he runs up to nuada"ur not in the akatsuki"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:55 pm

He turned around to see a young ninja with his hand on Nuada's shoulder- bad move. He quickly spun around behind Kumori and grabbed his neck. "You've got 5 seconds to walk away and pretend nothing happened." He said as he jolted them both in a dark corner, ready to snap this boy's neck in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Kasai Yamato

Kasai Yamato

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:59 pm

"i will not whats your bussiness here"he used the wall he ran up it the did a backflip and kicked nuada in there.
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:23 pm

Nuada smashed through the wall as the Akatsuki members in there drew their swords and attacked him right away, as they were aware of his presence earlier. All Kumori could see now was a pool of blood in seconds. Nuada stood there, his elven spear sitting in his hand, it's thirst for blood quenched. "You alerted the HQ....... you fool!" He yelled as he dashed at Kumori, grabbing his neck and crashing him through the walls. "Hey! you killed Kumari! Die!" The member yelled as he drew his sword and stabbed it into Nuada. He stopped suddenly and dropped Kumori onto the floor. He pulled the katana out of his side and fell to the floor. "Hahaha! We got him now, boys! Haha haaha!" The member yelled as they all surrounded Nuada. Suddenly the room darkened. Nuada did hand signals until a crate appeared behind them all. He then broke out into laughter. They all murmured in confusion. "What? What's so funny, pale skin?" said one of them. Nuada held his hip and laughed as he said. "It's......time to meet the tooth fairy, my friends." He then stood up, his wound healed in seconds. The box slowly started to open as Nuada grabbed Kumori and ran them both out of the building. "Don't think I've forgotten about you friend!" Yelled Nuada as they both jamp out of the hole in the outer wall. and sudden screams of pain and agony came from the building as the creatures from the crate feasted upon them.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:05 pm

"No you don't!" Ich said as he kicked Nuada in the face, causing him to fly backwards 10 yards. But before Nuada started to fly backwards, Ich grabbed Shik and put him down. Finally, Ich saw Nuada's face, and he said, "Well, well, well... Nice to see you again... Nuada."
Back to top Go down
Kasai Yamato

Kasai Yamato

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:21 pm

"sj=hika looks at the tooth fairys "come on ich let get out of here those things will kill u" and he disapears outside the hq
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:04 am

Nuada stood up, wiping the blood from his mouth and licking it. "Ichiyashago.... my friend! So glad to see you. Tell me; where would I find the leader of this hideout?" He asked as he then drew his spear and extended it into Ichi's stomach. After re-extending it back to normal size, he dashed at him and bone-shatter-punched him in the jaw, and kicked his kneecaps sideways, sweeping his legs out from under him. He then pulled out his dagger of everlasting agony and stabbed it into his heart: Where he would then jump back and throw an enchanted bomb at him, watching it explode into clusters of fire and dirt.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:34 am

Ich comes out of the sand behind Nuada and says, "You know me better, but I'm not here for a fight Nuada... I just was traveling with my amnesia enduced friend" points to Shik, "and I saw you take him so I couldn't help but get him back... we fight at a different time ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:50 pm

Nuada cursed. "Damn clones...... oh fine." said Nuada as he shook Ichi's hand and asked again. "Where is the leader of his hideout?"
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:27 pm

*he walked from out from behind ichi*
"im afraid we cant tell you that"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:15 am

"And why is that, friend?" asked Nuada in an invigorating voice.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:28 pm

Ich sign-languaged behind his back to Kyo that Nuada is Very F***ING Dangerous that can kill even him (him = Ichi). Then in one swift motion, he put his hand that was doing the sign language, into his back pocket.

Last edited by Ichiyashago on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:17 pm

Nuada crossed his arms in confusion as he grinned and an eyebrow raised itself as he asked: "What- the hell are you doing, boy?"
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:09 pm

"I was making sure none of my paper bombs fell out..." Ich then got his hand out of his pocket and then says, "Yep, I got all of my bombs with me"
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:22 am

"Hm....." Nuada placed his hand on Ichi's shoulder and said: "You've got some issues, kid." as he removed his hand and walked out of the base, his crate of tooth fairies cast back into the air.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:58 pm

"What do you mean 'issues'?" Ich asked a upsettingly
Back to top Go down
Sesshomaru
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja
Sesshomaru

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:06 pm

"Oh? I'm just saying. Better fix it up before we fight." He continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Ichiyashago
Shinikage
Shinikage
Ichiyashago

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:32 pm

"We can't fight right now because... well..." Ich said as he gestured towards those akatsuki guards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Applicant   The new Applicant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Applicant
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Akatsuki Hideout :: Akatsuki Dorm Room-
Jump to: