Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kaji uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

kaji uchiha Empty
PostSubject: kaji uchiha   kaji uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:06 am

Name:Kane Uchiha
Village: Sound
Abilities:Fire and Sharingan
Weapons:Sword
Jutsu:

Dance of the Crescent moon
Japanese name: Mikazuki no mai
A sword technique which creates two clones that attack simultaneously to confuse the opponent.

Fire Element, Fire Dragon Flame Blast
Japanese name: Katon, Karyuu Endan
A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, in the shape of a large dragon, from the users mouth.

Fire Element, Grand Fireball Technique
Japanese name: Katon, Goukakyuu no Jutsu
A technique where the user builds up chakra in their chest and blows a large ball of fire from their mouth.

Fire Element, Phoenix Fire Technique
Japanese name: Katon, Housenka no Jutsu
A technique where the user blows multiple fire balls from his mouth. It can also be combined with throwing weapons, which creates weapons engulfed in flames.

Shadow Clone Technique
Japanese name: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
Unlike the regular Bunshin no Jutsu, Kage Bunshins fight back. It's not just an illusion, it creates real clones. The power and chakra of the user is evenly devided among the clones depending on how many there are. This makes it impossible to decipher which is the real body. If a clone recieves a direct hit, the clone will disappear

Transformation skill
Japanese name: Henge no jutsu
A basic shinobi skill. Transforms the user into another different appearance. Whether they transform into another person or turn into a material thing such as a shuriken, doesn't matter.

Fire Element, Fire Dragon Missile
Japanese name: Karyuudan
A mixed elemental technique which follows up the Earth Elemental, Dragon missile. The user then spits out a flame of fire to engulf the earth missiles to turn them into fire missiles and bombard the opponent.

Bloodline:
Sharingan
Japanese name: Sharingan
A pupil born technique, which allows the user to do to a large number of things. The Sharingan's first and most well known ability is to memorize any technique that it is a witness to, as well as register the movements of opponents. Second, it is able to hypnotize the opponent, giving an advantage to the user. It can also suggest movements to the hypnotized brain, and 'see through' any illusionary technique. Although it is a powerfull jutsu, it consumes a lot of chakra. The power of the Sharingan is judged through the amount of dots in the person's eye.

Sharingan-Controlled Triple Windmill Blades
Japanese name: Sofuushasen no Tachi
Performed while using the Sharingan. Uses thin strings attached to many shuriken, kunai, etc. that the throw wraps around the opponent and renders them immobile. The Sharingan is used to find vital points in the opponents movement, and throw the kunai in the right location to trap them in strings. Usually followed up by another stronger jutsu.

Illusionary Underworld Moon
Japanese name: Tsukuyomi
A special technique that can only be used by the Uchiha clan who posses the Mange Sharingan. The technique creates an illusion which can reflect on the past or just create an illusion where Itachi does to the target whatever he wants (ex. stick swords into the enemy's body over and over again). This technique is used to attack the opponents mind and destroy his/her spirit. The events which go on in the Tsukuyomi are translated into 3 days (72 hours), while in reality only 3 seconds pass.

Mangekyou Sharingan
Japanese name: Mangekyou Sharingan
The Mangekyou Sharingan is the advanced form of the Uchiha clan's bloodline limit: "The Sharingan". It's the Uchiha clan's most powerfull eye-technique, if not the deadliest technique shown in Naruto so far. It's a very rare technique, and it's said only a true member of the Uchiha clan is able to obtain it. The only way to obtain it is by murdering your closest friend. In Kakashi's case it's slightly different, since Uchiha Obito sacrificed himself to save him. Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan also differs from appearance with Itachi's. It's obvious that the Mangekyou Sharingan surpasses the ordinary Sharingan, but there are some side effects. It puts a strain on the user's eyes, and if used too much the user can go blind. It also requires an enourmous amount of chakra, in Kakashi's case even more since he's not a natural Sharingan user. Once the Mangekyou Sharingan is activated the user can temporaraly render his opponent unconscious, and is able to use 3 new techniques. Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu and another yet to be revealed technique. The Tsukoyomi traps the target in a nightmare-like state, where the target is tortured for what feels like 72 hours (3 days) to him or her, but in reality is just 1 second. The second skill, the Amatarasu, creates black flames that can burn through any surface or object.

Divine Illumination Jutsu
Japanese name: Amaterasu
A strong jutsu which can brake through Ninpou and Gamaguchi Shibori, (Toad Mouth Enclosure.) This attack seems to be extremely strong, deadly and can only be put out with the Fuuin Jutsu Fuuka Houin (Sealing Jutsu Law of Fire Seal).Although it can destroy almost any surface with its flames.

Lion Combo
Japanese name: Shishi Rendan
A series of powerful punches and kicks, finished by knocking the opponent into the ground.

Shadow Shuriken
Japanese name: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu
A technique which places a second shuriken in the shadow of a first (thrown) shuriken, confusing the enemy.

Background: sasuke used to be a ninja of the leaf then became obssesed with power to kill itachi that he went to orochimaru's side.

Last edited by sasuke uchiha on Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
kaji uchiha Left_bar_bleue500/500kaji uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:

kaji uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaji uchiha   kaji uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:23 am

um no
no appearence, need more details and it has to follow the template that means vertically not horizontally also your just copying sasuke why dont you make the character, hes open right now
Back to top Go down
Kasai Yamato

Kasai Yamato

kaji uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaji uchiha   kaji uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:38 am

oh sasuke is open i thought there was already sasuke
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

kaji uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaji uchiha   kaji uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:35 pm

no i took him but gave him up and no one took him
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

kaji uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaji uchiha   kaji uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:02 pm

1 day if this isnt fixed im deleting this post
Back to top Go down
Kasai Yamato

Kasai Yamato

kaji uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaji uchiha   kaji uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:58 pm

hey can u give him an extra day
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

kaji uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaji uchiha   kaji uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:30 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
Kasai Yamato

Kasai Yamato

kaji uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaji uchiha   kaji uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:08 pm

allright its cause he needs help
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

kaji uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaji uchiha   kaji uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:57 pm

alright if he wants any help tel him to pm me
Back to top Go down
Kasai Yamato

Kasai Yamato

kaji uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaji uchiha   kaji uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:15 pm

k im also helping him cause he asked me but ill tell him to pm u if needs more help
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

kaji uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaji uchiha   kaji uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:51 pm

...tell him it would be wiser to pm me asap...no offence but you dont anywhere as much experience and dont know as much about the site as raku and I
Back to top Go down
Kasai Yamato

Kasai Yamato

kaji uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaji uchiha   kaji uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:06 pm

i know but he doesnt know u guys cause he hasnt talk to you but ill tell him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kaji uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: kaji uchiha   kaji uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kaji uchiha
Page 1 of 1