Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wondering if i can

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:06 pm

*he walked up to the door of the akutsuki hideoout door and waited*
Back to top Go down

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:09 pm

* he was surronded by three itachi's*
what do u want tresspasser?
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:38 pm

*he wasnt worried*
"i would like to join the akatsuki"
Back to top Go down

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:43 pm

"thats not up to me to decide however u ARE on akaski property so if i kill you i can simply say you were trying to assanate us in our sleep"said the 1st itachi " killing you will be fun" said the 2nd itachi " might even tire us" said the third itachi as they all charged on him
Back to top Go down

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:45 pm

( opps i posted a slee but u know just pretend its itachi )
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:45 pm

*he made a few handsighns and a dome of stone covered him.he then focused more chakra into it and formed millions of tiny spikes and shot them out everywhere killing the itahi's*
"as you were saying.....you should fight me yourself coward..maybe that akatsuki would be better off with me then you"
*he laughed alittle*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
wondering if i can Left_bar_bleue500/500wondering if i can Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
wondering if i can Left_bar_bleue500/500wondering if i can Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:03 pm

(Sry kyo figured I'd make this more fun and im pein in this one)

-he clapped his hand lightly as he watched the fight-
"I see, so you wish to join Akatsuki eh? Well how about this, If you beat itachi you may have his place in the organization, how bout it?"

(Itachi side note if he accepts this and your ok with it this will become death enabled, since
itachi DOES die, you cant argu and besides, I killed naruto on ryu and he "doesn't" die so it matters very little)
Back to top Go down

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:11 am

( the thee itachhi were paper bomb clones O_O)
*itachi saw how to use his dome chakura was formed* far away while the three paper bomb clone that surronded kyo went off and made a large blast*
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:34 am

*the dome protected from all the explosions however it did make the dome crumble.he then summoned two rock golems and had them patrol*
"itachi....you are a panzy you dont diserve this place.....your worthles your clan must have been a bunch of academy students if you killed them all"
*he was still laughiing at him*
Back to top Go down

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:15 am

tut tut tut i honsetly dont care about my clan or about what u tink im only here to put u in the place u belong a grave.........
*he activated a genjutsu transforming the area around them into a a wet swamp like area*
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:00 am

*kyo knew itacji was famous for his genjutsu and was not fooled he knew it was fake*
"haha well your not so tough im making short work of you"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:52 am

(warning 2 days before kyo may double post)
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:39 pm

*kyo exerted chakra from 64 points in his body to release the genjutsu then made 6 earth clones.they then surrounded him while kyo was with the other clones running in a circle at a fast speed.*
"i think this will be your demise"
*they all abruptly stopped and used earth grip skill to immobilize itachi.kyo imbued his sword with the chakra residue and cut it straight into itachi's head making a huge explosion blowing itachi into bits.kyo then was flung away by the aftershock then walked over to where itachi's hand was and picked it up*

(well you should not have avoided the post lee ^^)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:40 pm

(the 2 day grace period i gave lee had expired a good 5 hours before kyo posted this double post is approved of, lee you have a one day grace period to try and escape otherwise itachi is dead)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:02 pm

This Deathblow is accepted the 24 hours grace period is up and itachi is dead

itachi had 3 warning throughout the fight
Back to top Go down

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:03 pm

iwas going to make itachi dead anyway i dont care
Back to top Go down

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:28 pm

itachi can suck a dick u can be itachi if u want fuck green lee im the dark lee now
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:34 pm

lol i can be itachi?
well at least i know how to use him
Back to top Go down

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:36 pm

yeah itachi is a fucking faggot anyways
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:18 pm

says the one who was completely pissed when i took him the first time
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:21 pm

(well am i in or not?)
*he laughed so hard he fell on his ass*
"ha.....oh my did i just kill itachi?...hahaha"
*he stared at pein and smiled*
"well..."
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:54 pm

(pein)
"very well, take his ring and cloak as your own"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:00 am

(omg i forgot oh well)
*kyo released the giant hands restraining itachi's limp body and removed his cloakk and put it on then removed the ring from his hand and slipped it on*
"haha it smells weird"
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:16 am

"yeah thats cuz a dead guy was in it you moron-
Back to top Go down
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:32 am

*he noticed there was no humor in pein's voice*
"well....you have a good point but um whos my partner and please tell me it's not kisame"
*he looked a bit worried*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wondering if i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering if i can   wondering if i can I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wondering if i can
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Akatsuki Hideout :: Akatsuki Dorm Room-
Jump to: