Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kyo kuruogi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

kyo kuruogi Empty
PostSubject: kyo kuruogi   kyo kuruogi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:33 am

appearance:look at avi

jutsu:

water ragon,water prison,giant water vortex,windscythe

earth gripp skill:A technique where the user gathers chakra into the ground, causing a hand to arise and grip at the opponent. The arms can go out normally approximately two feet. Once grapping onto the opponent the arm stiffens to immobilize the opponent

wind dragon:Creates a dragon formed from wind. The dragon looks like a large serpent, a traditional Chinese dragon that is twenty feet long. The dragon has a red mane and the rest of his body borders light blue. The color is not distinct because the wind manipulates it from its color to transparency. The dragon can shoot Kaze Kongou from its mouth.

Earth Release • Earth Land Deflection [Doton • Doroku Gaeshi]
- A technique using Earth Chakra, Materialization, and Focus
- Handseals: Ox, Ram, Dog
- Effect: A skill where the user slams there hands onto the ground, flipping up an area of earth that is able to protect their body from oncoming attacks. Capable of deflecting metallic objects and various jutsu

Earth Release • Earth Dragon Barrage [Doton • Doryuudan no Jutsu]
- A skill creating a dragon type projectile launcher
- Handseals: Boar, Tiger, Ox
- Effect: Emerging from the ground comes a dragons head made of earth, spewing forth balls of mud in which can be made flammable with the use of fire jutsu

Earth Release • Quicksand Skill [Doton • Hakabashi Suna no Jutsu]
- A technique using Earth Chakra, Spin, and Difuse
- Handseals: Ox, Boar, Dragon
- Effect: A skill where chakra is sent through the ground, as it is difused it weakens the ground below the opponent. Creating a sinking whirlpool of sand to pull down the opponent into the ground. Enabling the user to use another jutsu during this hectic state

Earth Release • Earth Golen Summoning [Doton • Tsuchi Gugen Kuchiyose no Jutsu]
- A technique utilizing Earth Chakra, Difuse, and Materialization
- Handseals: Ox, Ram, Hare
- Effect: A technique which summons a golem made of pure clay. This golem inherits 1/5th of the users current stamina and 1/3 of all their stats. The golem can absorb up to one C rank and two D rank lightning jutsu, and can have its body form into spikes and clubs to attack the opponent. The golem is very bunshin like, however has significantly downsized intelligence and shows an incredible destructive behavior

Earth Release • Golem Explosion [Doton • Gugen Baku no Jutsu]
- A techinque utilizing only Burst Chakra Form
- Handseals: Dragon
- Effect: A technique which is utilizing after the Earth Golem Summoning Skill. The user can begin to channel chakra through their golem as it approaches there opponent. When it is within a tangled up situation with the opponent, it can make a large explosion from within the golem. Sending up a debris of rocks and dust to otherwise blind and perhaps even crush the opponent. The radius that is covered in rocks will be around 10 feet from the golem

Earth Release • Earthslide Wall [Doton • Doryuu Heki]
- A technique using Earth Chakra, Double Focus, and Difuse
- Handseals: Ox, Dog, Hare, Dog
- Effect: A skill where the user can create a large stone wall from the ground, sending them high up into the air and capable of protecting one agaisnt high level ninjutsu that are sent flowing towards them. The strength of this wall is great, and is very hard to destroy even with the most powerful of focused ninjutsu

Katon • Karyuu Endan [Fire Release • Fire Dragon Napalm]
- A technique utilizing Fire Chakra, Condense, Focus, and Burst
- Hand Seals: Tiger, Dog, Dragon, Boar
- Effect: A skill in which has been considered one of the most powerful streaming fire jutsu. The user gathering up a great deal of chakra within their chest, condensing it and focusing it at the same time. Letting it flow out into the world, bursting forth into a grand stream of flame. This powerful stream having such a flying force that it can repel projectiles that get in its way. This attack flies very fast, and is considered hard to dodge without the use of supplementary jutsu

bio:kyo is one of the two reaining members of his clan and bears the yang sighn on his back.he is ruthless in battle but off the battle feild is actually very nice and has manners.he uses a old katana named "masamune"
which looks old and worn out but can actually be imbued his clans jutsu and can cut through most material.

Last edited by kyo on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

kyo kuruogi Empty
PostSubject: Re: kyo kuruogi   kyo kuruogi I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:33 am

accepted
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com

kyo kuruogi Empty
PostSubject: Re: kyo kuruogi   kyo kuruogi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:59 am

tha guy loooks like a ripooff of DBZ and raku how come u gotta new pic?
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

kyo kuruogi Empty
PostSubject: Re: kyo kuruogi   kyo kuruogi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:02 am

Because he wanted one... XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ryu-of-arashi
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

kyo kuruogi Empty
PostSubject: Re: kyo kuruogi   kyo kuruogi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:46 pm

its kyo from the anime "samurai deeper kyo"
Back to top Go down
kione.sasaki
Chunin
Chunin
kione.sasaki

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
kyo kuruogi Left_bar_bleue500/500kyo kuruogi Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
kyo kuruogi Left_bar_bleue500/500kyo kuruogi Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

kyo kuruogi Empty
PostSubject: Re: kyo kuruogi   kyo kuruogi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:40 pm

Hey! Kimimaro is back! Schweet!
...x3
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jamiekins51
kyo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
kyo

kyo kuruogi Empty
PostSubject: Re: kyo kuruogi   kyo kuruogi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:00 pm

lol yes hes here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kyo kuruogi Empty
PostSubject: Re: kyo kuruogi   kyo kuruogi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kyo kuruogi
Page 1 of 1