Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke   The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:55 am

-Sasuke walked on to the field and prepared himself for the fight, he activated his sharingan and waited for his oponent to show-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke   The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:57 am

-Itachi walked on to the field, He will activated his sharingan later-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke   The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:01 am

(ok ill let that slide because your posting as if you are your charrie)

"Itachi Uchiha I will kill you!" -he yelled as he used his incredible speed to draw his kusunagi sword and slice at Itachi multiple times as he ran his lightning element through the sword to increase its cutting power, and paralyze any part he strikes-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke   The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:06 am

" Is that all you got" -He shouted as he jump in the air then he used his grand fireball justu-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke   The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:08 am

(it took you that long to post that 1 sentence?)

-he dodged the fireball and appeared above itachi and stabbed him in the back of his leg paraylizing it and hindering his movement dramatically- "Stay there now -he said as he used his own grand fireball at itachi-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke   The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:11 am

- Itachi stand paralized with his one leg think of a way to doge his attack-
"If i sit here i be a toasted itachi but if i move i might have a chance"
-Itachi move as best as he can and uses one more grand fireball justu-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke   The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:14 am

-sasuke landed on the ground as the fireballs canceled each other out and ran toward his brother and used his chidori nagashi paralyzing him completely. He then jumped back and ran back towards him with a chidori trailing behind him as he slammed it into itachis right rib side and kicked him away-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke   The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:17 am

-he no where to be found-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke   The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:19 am

(OOC: you puss ><)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke   The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Deadly Spar Itachi VS Sasuke
Page 1 of 1