Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Ryukotsusei Yamato
.Kintara.Uchiha.
raku yamato
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:33 pm

LOL it is XD

Lmao I had promised my mom I'd do the dishes one day, then once I got to the sink, I looked at all the dishes, and just slowly walked away from it LOL

Five weeks later my mom finally told me that if I didn't do them then I would be barred from everything fun O_o
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:40 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
kione.sasaki
Chunin
Chunin
kione.sasaki

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:42 pm

XD

haha Razz

i'm 'supposed' to do the dishes every night, but i always say i didnt hear my parents ask me, or say i forgot. or just do other things until i go to bed, and then my dad will do them the next day before he makes dinner cuz he needs the dishes.

Razz

sometimes i randomly loose getting on the computer for a day, but no biggie. usually...

i'm gonna be gone from friday night until, like, sometime the next week camping!

its gonna SUCK cuz i'm not gonna kno ANYTHING thats going on on here anymore!!

...but FIVE WEEKS?! SERIOUSLY?

if i didnt do the dishes for FIVE WEEKS i would be in SOOO much trouble...

O.o

whoo ramble!

XD
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jamiekins51

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:49 pm

sometims i pull pranks on my parents

nothing extreme but i copy alot of viva la bam

and jackass

like i crapped in a brownie bowl for everyone to eat and was telling ming bout it in my room and my dad was behind me and i didnt know and he's like

" DUDE THAT THE SECOND TIME I ATE CRAP THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOL i'll stop

pirat

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
kione.sasaki
Chunin
Chunin
kione.sasaki

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:00 pm

ew...

*barfs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:21 pm

dont worry i didnt relly od that i got it from code monkeys the got the same names as us like we pretend todd is terrance ( a fat homosexual guy) and im dave ( awsome t shirt) and thta james is jerry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:26 pm

I LOVE U WHORES!!!!!!! ( NOT U GUYS)
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:07 pm

Lol I'm supposed to do them too, but my mom never gets out of bed to even check if I did them or not. When she does get off the bed and go to the kitchen, she'll see that there are tons of dishes piled up and she'll yell at me, tell me I'm a lazy ass, say how I need to do the dishes a million times, then finally, she'll tell me to get the dishes done and she'll go back to her room. She wont come out until a few hours later, and she do the same thing again XD

When I don't do the dishes, my mom will basically just do what I explained in the rambling paragraph above this one. But, this was when my computer was working at the start of the year, it was a day of school where we had one of our strictest teachers(and I hadn't done any hw), so I used a tip from a friend of mine.

The tip was to drink ten glasses of water very quickly, I would have thrown up if I did so. But, we didn't have any water(the building people were fixing something with the pipes), and all that was in the fridge was Dr.pepper. So, I began drinking that instead, I drank more than half the bottle from it being full.

Very bad idea Razz It wasn't so pretty when I felt it start to travel back up my throat XD So, I sat down in a chair and tried not to hold it back, though I did. Funny thing was, my mom didn't believe me and got pissed LOL

I missed school that day, but I wasn't allowed on the computer, wasn't allowed to watch TV, draw, write, listen to music, read, go out, I wasn't even allowed to *sleep* during the day XD

I don't suggest that LOL

(I'm really rambling now lmao)

And I barely know what's going on the site either XD I wont be on much, since one, school is starting soon, two, I don't have internet at home o_O

And that's wonderful, Lee Suspect Lmao if I ever did something like that, I would be locked in a dungeon O_o

Wow I rambled a LOT just now Razz
Back to top Go down
.Kintara.Uchiha.
Genin
Genin
.Kintara.Uchiha.

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:21 pm

I did not read like the last five posts....[they are tooo long and you guys have WAY to much spare time*cough*]..anyway....Lee is like number 7 though. Right after Gaara.

OOH and I like golf.

But I'm not old enough to play golf yet. Very Happy

Ok done now.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpremixed.forumotion.com/
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:28 am

Awww but my extreamly long post up there, the one where I can officially say I am the biggest rambler, it had tips on what NOT to do when trying to skip school Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:29 am

it did...(acxtually read the post)
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:32 am

Lmao and how do you feel about it? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:34 am

lol you sond like a psychiatrist (How does that make you feel?)

and my advice to you,
if you want to fake throw up eat some damn breakfast go into a rest room get a toothbrush and use the back and stick it down your throat..you will throw up....then wash the toothbrush and put it away and tell your mother
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:37 am

I only wanted to skip school, not make a big show out of it Razz And I didn't throw up, something with me just doesn't allow me to O_o I have no idea XD

But yeaahh O_o

OKAY I'll stop rambling XD

But atleast it isn't as big as the other one

Okay okay I'll stop o_O

I am not talking to myself Razz

*stops rambling now*
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:38 am

not that big of a show if you actually do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:45 am

better idea get a can of soup any canned soup is fine open it throw soup in the toilet hide the can add coloring to it preferable blue or green and tell ur mom i do it at leat 3 times a month
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:36 am

Nah, s'okay, I wont be doing this anymore anyway. I get in trouble even when I'm actually sick, so eh *shrugs*. Maybe I won't need to soon.

But hey, it's not school yet so let's stop talking about it o_O

Penguins Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:24 am

*shoots a penguin*
look someone shoot a pengion
Back to top Go down
kione.sasaki
Chunin
Chunin
kione.sasaki

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:25 am

nooooooooo! not the penguin!!!!!!

Sad
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:27 am

Hey, don't shoot them Suspect

Your not supposed to shoot them.

When penguins hatch, they dance. Or else they get spanked.

Not shot Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:28 am

*threw a landmine on a egg and when a pengin sat on it he blow up*
XD
Back to top Go down
kione.sasaki
Chunin
Chunin
kione.sasaki

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:36 am

O-O

Oh

Em

Gee

Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:41 am

O_O

No penguins blew up when I was playin that penguin game, they were all just dancing and singing Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:06 am

WOW lee that story was sad........
*hugs him in a comforting way*
its okay..... lee is number 1 on my list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:59 pm

cuz i MADE IT ON THA LIST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!   LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEE FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: Bio :: Bragging Section-
Jump to: