Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caim's piece of crap house (Well, not so bad)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Caim's piece of crap house (Well, not so bad) Empty
PostSubject: Caim's piece of crap house (Well, not so bad)   Caim's piece of crap house (Well, not so bad) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:09 pm

Caim sat on his couch, watching TV. There and then, next to him was the one and only roommate, Yakayu. "Hey Yakayu, pass another chip bag, will ya?" "Uh, sure buddy." Yakayu passed the last bag of chips over to him. He then said "Hey, Caim. I uh, found a place for me to stay, so I....can't live with you anymore." Caim widened his eyes with concern. "No, Yakayu. You can't go, no. This is my moment of peace when I'm with you in this house." An old voice appeared from the downstairs room. "Caim, come and help me out of bed." Caim sighed. "SHUT UP GRANDMA!! I'M TRYING TO GET YAKAYU TO STAY HERE, HE FOUND A HOUSE!" Yakayu cleared his throat. "I mean, you can visit my house when I move out, ya know?" Caim breathed normally again. "Yeah, sure. I can do that." After hours of packing, and hours of cleaning his toothbrush, Yakayu left the house with tears from his eyes. Caim wasn't so different. He sat on the couch again, looking over to where Yakayu's bottom sat. He wiped his eyes and sniffed. "Well, I guess I can clean this house now." He said. "Caim, are you talking to yourself again, honey?" Caim's grandma said. "Shut UP I SAID, GRANDMA!" He shouted down the basement stairs. He thought, [Damn, I gotta get that miscreant outta my house too.] He slouched over on to the couch, his hands covering his face. "I'm so lonely......" he sobbed.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Caim's piece of crap house (Well, not so bad)   Caim's piece of crap house (Well, not so bad) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:13 am

*raku found an old looking house and heard noises so he knocked on the door*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Caim's piece of crap house (Well, not so bad)   Caim's piece of crap house (Well, not so bad) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:15 pm

He opened the door to see a nicely dressed guy. He then sighed. "Party's next door if that's what you want...."
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Caim's piece of crap house (Well, not so bad)   Caim's piece of crap house (Well, not so bad) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:08 pm

"i dislike big crowds so im not looking for that i was just wondering if someone lived here thats all"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caim's piece of crap house (Well, not so bad)   Caim's piece of crap house (Well, not so bad) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:05 pm

"Oh, well.....do I answer your question?" Caim shrugged.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Caim's piece of crap house (Well, not so bad)   Caim's piece of crap house (Well, not so bad) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:47 pm

"i guess so"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caim's piece of crap house (Well, not so bad)   Caim's piece of crap house (Well, not so bad) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caim's piece of crap house (Well, not so bad)
Page 1 of 1