Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)

Go down 
+5
Zyrag
Hyuuga Karina
Kimimaro
Gaara
Kat of the Desert
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:36 pm

XD Hey.I like that kind of humor.Its fun.
My favorite horror movie?Erm....umm........uh.....
Seen....so many.eh he he......
I would have to say....Sweeney Todd?
I dont know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ryu-of-arashi
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:41 pm

Kat of the Desert wrote:
Well it's there own damn loss if they don't get our sense of humor. But hey I'm a proud weirdo I even have a certificate stating that I was a professional Owner of Fear, sweet huh. Horror movies and books hardly ever scare me even the one written by Stephen King (Ever hear of Pet Sematery). I spend my time either rotting my brain with electronics or I hang around at the local park. Heres what I do; I will stand against a tree with my eyes closed and hardly breathing and some unsuspecting person will poke me and see if I'm dead and then I say "BRAINS!" and they always freak out Twisted Evil
I've seen both The Grudge and The Grudge 2, not very scary but still they were good. Every time I've went to rent the Exorcism someone always has it out *Why me??*. Well there is this channel that I ordered called 'Chiller' and they always have a bunch of cool stuff on there, such as the movie Army of Darkness which is like a dark, bloody comedy. And 1408 (Which was a little too much like reality for some people I hear)
Mainly I have been writing short stories and improving my drawing skills. Oh by the way, one of my short stories is going to be published in a popular horror magazine, Twisted Dreams.
This is a random question but, what do you like about the character Gaara? I have a bunch of posters and stuff.

I'm total Gaara fangirl, what can I say?
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:47 pm

I said I dont know why I like Gaara.
He is just so cool and awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:52 pm

Well that goes without saying, guess I skipped your post *Looks guilty* Your character is cool too, he's like a mutant skeleton!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:02 pm

What I love about Gaara? Are you actually asking ME that?! I have ten sketchbooks FULL of Gaara, seven posters fitted on one small wall, a little action figure(so cute LOL), a necklace, I always think of Gaara ALL the time, it's like a curse... I honestly have too many things to say Razz I love everything about Gaara lmao. The pshycotic-ness.. Hes a fire top(gotta love the fire tops LOL) the fact that he has no eyebrows and looks GOOD without them, I've always loved the desert so the fact that he can control sand is awesome(even if I didn't always love the desert that would still be awesome), he may have a butt ugly demon, but honestly I love racoons XD, he has athoritah, and hes just plain AWESOME!!

I love Gaara ^_^;;
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:27 pm

Looks like you're not the only who's cursed to think of a certain sexy redhead all the time, LOL. I've gotten better at drawing him and I can write his name in Kanji (Chinese symbols) I also tend to stare at pictures of him on this one website.

You have seven posters, I only have two *Curses* I have have a choker with Gaara's love symbol on it and I have the Sand Village headband. Did I mention that my hair looks almost like his only I have brown with crimson red highlights.
By the way I actually go by Kat of the Desert in reality so if you see anything signed by Kat of the Desert or Sabaku no Kat (same name only in Japanese) it will probably be by me.
There was this one website that had this poll asking for your favorite Naruto character. Well apparently there is a lot of Sasuke fans because he was the top character and Gaara was in fifth place (out of seven characters) so I started clicking on Gaara's name over and over again until he was in first place, naturally the Sasuke lovers complained but I blamed on some hapless young fool. I was like "KittyCupid99 did it!" and they actually believed me. I could write ten million books about Gaara!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:37 pm

LOL my hair was a mahogany colour, and now I'm dying it again except a brighter red this time Razz I WANT A GAARA CHOKER!! XD And I have the Sand Village headband too, my friend got it for me ^_^ (I am literally putting it on my head XD) SEXY GAARA LOL(random), I don't know why everyone loves Sasuke so much, I think he sucks Razz(Orochimaru LOL!! Naughty naughty XD)

Ohh I have a fanfiction account and a story that is four chappies long so far if you want to check it out ^_^(The idea is really good but it kinda ran off on it's own, as in the story began writing itself XD And it's pretty detailed ^_^;; well.. the best detail I could put it in XD) My profile is really funny though XD

Lol I have lots and lots of pictures of Gaara on photobucket that probably shouldn't be there in case of anyone I know ever hackning into my account on there XD And in my sketchbook that can easily be opened and veiwed by anyone O_O I'm gonna have to hide those with the ones in my drawer XD

Ain't I lovely?
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:01 pm

Yeah Sasuke is a stuck up nitwit! *Hangs Sasuke's underwear on a flag pole and dyes his hair bright pink while he is sleeping. Then realizes that she actually touched Sasuke and runs off to disinfect herself.* Everyone teases me about the head-band saying that I better stay away from magnets. Yeah you are very naughty...oh behave! Laughing
Everyone loves Sasuke because they think he's hot, yeah as hot as the backside of a pig! Then a lot of people know tend to dis Gaara online and I once wrote two paragraphs to this one idiot about Gaara (He thought Gaara was an eye-liner freak that was mentally retarded and wasn't as cool as *hiss* Sasuke) So I sent him a picture of Gaara flipping him off...talk about sweet revenge.
You write fanfiction too?! Awesome, what' s the name of your story? I must read it.
Did you ever notice that Orochimaru likes a certain dimwitted black haired ninja a little too much?? Yeah I'm on to those two *Spies on Orochimaru and Sasuke and blackmails them*
I'm planning on tattooing Gaara's forehead marking on to my forehead or something.
Unfortunately, everyone's calling me crazy... What's weird is one time before I even knew about Gaara is this one kid came up to me and said I looked and acted almost exactly like Gaara...weird.
Believe it or not I used to hate the anime Naruto, and I vowed never to watch it. Well I was spending at one of my friends house and she and her other friend were Naruto freaks. I was forced to watch this Naruto marathon that went on for 24 hours. Needless to say, I at first thought it was torture until I got sight of a certain psychotic sand-wielding red head. So I was like "Hey he's kinda cool" My friends went up to bed at 1:00 in the morning and I said, "You two go on up and sleep, I'll keep watching Naruto! *I don't go to bed until three in the morning anyway* That is how I became addicted to Naruto and Gaara, especially Gaara. Hmm...Gaara...Gaara of the Desert...Sexy Gaara of the Desert.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:11 pm

LMAO! Oh god I need to write this down XD All too good Twisted Evil

Lmao the only thing I get told off about when wearing my headband everywhere is how the sun reflects off it and blinds everyone around me XD Oh well, I don't listen to their complaints because it's oh so fun to be evil and blind people with my awesome headband of doom! XD
I THOUGHT THE SAME THING!!!! I used to say "The show is just about a bunch of ninjas running around and throwing stuff at eachother"(I had seen one episode at that time), then I went to my cousins and he liked Naruto so he showed me this Shonen Jump book that had the start of the Chuunin exams in it. And that was when I seen Gaara. That was at the start of this year, and I'm still a hardcore Gaara fan!! XD GO GAARA!!!!

LMAO Sexy Gaara of the Desert XD How about Gaara of the Smex? LOL

And as for the fanfiction thing, my user name is ShadowOfTheDesert lol You might not find it so might as well just click here www.fanfiction.net/~shadowofthedesert

GAARA ISH AWESOME!! ^_^;;
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:29 pm

Gaara is a total smex god (Aren\'t I naughty!)

What\'s wrong with blinding people, it\'s fun! No one tells me off about it, they just tease me. I wish I could blind them...so they would be bumping into stuff and I would say \"It\'s sucks to be you!\"
We so need to start a fan-club. There are hardly any Gaara fan clubs, there all Naruto ones. I have been writing fanfiction involving Gaara in it (how ironic) and basically Gaara is the main character and goes through his life and his childhood and stuff only he isn\'t able to talk at one point (Something horrible happens to him) and he has two best friends, Naruto and you\'ll never guess...KAT OF THE DESERT (What a coincidence, LOL)
One of my friends has this younger sister whose like ten and my friend hates her because she always wants to hang out with us. Well her sister just adores me, all of the little kids do.
I don\'t have any siblings so I let her hang out with us and I was wondering do you have any sisters or brothers. I\'m jealous of those that do because I\'ve always wanted a sister to hang out with (That liked Gaara of course.) Oh yeah, what are your favorite music bands, tell me or I\'ll...oh I couldn\'t do that, you\'re too cool.

I love Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance, Avril Lavigne, Nickelback, Simple Plan, um and Tatu. Answer my question or suffer the joy of one thousand Gaara plushies *Plushies start falling from the sky*

Last edited by Kat of the Desert on Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:40 pm

Lol he sure is! XD

Yes we definately need to start a fan-club!! We can work on that sometime soon Very Happy

In my fanfic Gaara is the main charrie but the story still kinda switches from him to his brother and sister sometimes lol I wanna read your story, it sounds cool! ^_^

I have an older sister and a younger sister(I taught her how to say Gaara LMAO), my older sister hates anime though Evil or Very Mad She makes fun of me about my Gaara obsession DX But then I call her a hippie XD

I like a LOT of bands, Three Days Grace, Hedley, Linken Park, My Chemical Romance, a variety of Japanese bands but the one I am listening to a lot is X-Japan, A Perfect Circle, Opeth, Creed, Nightmare, Maximum the Horomone, Era, Skillet, Bloodhound Gang, Aerosmith(I love their song "Remember(Walking in the Sand)" lol), and sooo much more XD

Yay I'm cool Razz Your cool too! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 9:59 pm

Oh my god you seriously like Three Days Grace??! I love their song, 'Animal I have become' and 'Scared' and 'Get out Alive' I also like Nickelback and the song "Funny Farm" by Doctor Demento, my theme song. *Their coming to take me away hah hah, their coming to take me away ho ho. Hee hee hah, to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time* That was the chorus to 'Funny Farm' Insanity rocks.
You taught your younger sister to say "Gaara" nice, I tried to teach my bird how to say "Gaara of the Desert" well now he says "Gwaara of the Dessert" *Gaara of the Dessert, yum*
Your sister hates anime, what is she, crazy? I thought hippies went out of style back in the 70's. What's your sister like anyway?
I write a lot of stuff, mainly fanfiction and horror. My latest idea is about this cursed deck of Tarot cards and there is this mass murder at this middle school with no survivors whatsoever. It was based on this dream I had and it so vivid it almost felt real! One of my short stories is going to be published in a magazine! Bow down to Author Kat MWUHAHA

Last edited by Kat of the Desert on Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:16 pm

Lol I like a lot of their sings, including that one XD And OMG I KNOW THAT SONG!!! LOL Funny Farm! (Gaara of the Dessert XD Tasty :d)

I wish I could see your bird say that XD Yes hippies went out of style, and she IS crazy lol Well, shes a tiny bit spoiled, yet pretty kind, and athletic, but I call her a hippie because she smokes weed sometimes O_o SHH I didn't say that lol I feel mean now XD

That sounds awesome! Very Happy *bows down* XD

Lol I know, but I couldn't think of a name XD And Meet Goth wouldn't sound as... err.. I don't know as Meet Emo XD

I think GaaraxMatsuri is a pretty good pairing, and I have sortof just recently gotten into yaoi ^_^;; I need to fix my profile up(haven't updated it in a long time lol) but I'm glad you find it hilarious XD
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:34 pm

Three Days Grace is awesome. I like "Saving me" and "If everyone cared" by Nickleback. And right now I listening to Funny Farm *You'll never catch me white coats!* What if they had Gaara flavored ice-cream?? It's like there are chunks of sand in it!
Oh well none of us are normal, and as long as your sister is kind...then yeah I don't care. Hippies are okay and sometimes I wear bellbottoms but your sister could get in serious trouble if she smokes weed. You don't smoke do you??
*Bows down and trips* Hey your an author too!! Your writing is awesome, awesome, AWESOME. Okay I'll shut up now!
Yeah I love Naruto yaoi, but if it's in real life...*Shudder* Someone dared me to read one-hundred M-rated NarutoxGaara fan-fictions. I've gotten through like seventy so far, I lost count. The good news is, my friend has to be my slave for a day! I think I'll make her wear underwear on her head and a leash and collar. I'll take her out into a crowded area! This is payback for her dumping coffee on my head *hiss*
I tend to freak people out because I hardly show any emotion and if I do I usually smirk and look quite demonic *Frightens neighbors* I have a pet dog named Riley or shall I say, Riley-Chan and he is a disgrace to society! What kind of dog crawls across blankets and such!
(I better go before I pass out from extreme exhaustion!)
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:49 pm

Lol I have those songs on my ipod XD GAARA FLAVOURED ICECREAM!!! We would probably be the number one customers XD They could call it.. "Gaara Chunks" LOL!!! So wierd XD

I know, she really could ^_^;; ME?! SMOKE?! Lmao nope, never will either XD *swears an oath to never do drugs*

YAY!! I try really hard lol Razz

LMAO Yaoi in real life... @__@ well, I guess it don't affect me as much because one of my cousins are homosexual but it still kinda freaks me out lol One hundred?! XD I'd love to see what your going to do to your friend LOL

Coffee? Cooofffeeeeeeeeeeee!!!?!?!?! I had more than ten cups of coffee today I don't really know anymore I lost count LMAO!!! But all I know is that I am hyper and I wont be able to sleep and it's already past 12am I think XD And I am like that too, I give ebil glares to people I don't like and even to random other people for no apparent reason XD

Awwwwwwwww I'm gonna be all lonesome Sad Lol that's okay, I vill talk to you tomorrow then? Or next day? Or next day? Or next day? XD

I'm probably gonna crash from the sugar soon LOL
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:48 pm

I'm back again!!! Warning: I'm very hyper, sarcastic and a lethal weapon in any situation *One person drops dead from my stare of doom!*

Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 Gaara

Hi! Hi! HI! *See if I ever drink two frozen coffees from Starbucks again...* So I passed out at twelve and then my stupid dog woke me up at five in the morning. Needless to say I couldn't fall back asleep so I was out wandering around. So I went up to the local cemetery because I was bored and there were these kids up there practicing black magic or something. I hid behind this tombstone and began saying "Brains...brains...BRRAIINS!" like an undead and hungry zombie. They started freaking out and saying stuff like "Oh shoot, our call to the other side actually WORKED!" What gullible morons, pity. I only scared them because they were vandalizing gravestones and supposedly practicing curses and whatnot.
Unfortunately, when began raining as I was walking home...if anyone bothered me during that period I would have killed them *Oops, sorry Bob didn't mean to actually kill you!* Oh well whats another body out in the backyard, the more the merrier!

Speaking of Gaara flavored ice cream:

Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 Gaara_of_the_Dessert

Did you know they actually have lemon and pepper flavored potato chips?? Who the hell would buy those. They were talking about them on the radio, someone actually bought them (And one lucky, lucky cashier won a bet)

Thank god you don't do any nasty drugs, one of my friend's uncle's started smoking and I actually threw out his packs of cigarettes, and my friend took the hint and finally her uncle got tired of wasting money so he quite *Yay!* My parents smoked for years and years and now I can't get near the smell of it, I get so sick...

Coffee, did you just say coffee?! I love coffee especially the frozen mochas with the gooey whip cream and delectable chocolate chips *drools at the thought*

So what have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:24 pm

Warning? That's a blessing to me lmao I am in a hyper mood as well Twisted Evil Cept not as hyper as yesterday

LOL I seen that picture! XD BOTH OF THEM!! XD GAARA ICECREAM! *eats em up* LMAO!!

Well lookie dis one

LOL!
(it's bigger than I thought it would be LMAO! XD)

Lemon and pepper flavoured chips?!?!? ARG NASTEH! I almost hurled at that XD

I hate the smell of cigarettes, and because both my parents smoked around me my whole life so far it's done somthing to my lungs and I tried to do one lap in swimming class and I literally couldn't breath halfway through O_O I suck lol

COFFEEEE!!!! BAHH!! We can be hyperactive coffee Gaara freaks XD What if there was Gaara flavoured coffee? Very Happy I am addicted to coffee and energy drinks Razz

I haven't been up to much, and I slept practically all day LOL But I don't think I'm about to tell you what my dream was about XD
What about you? Lol
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:00 pm

Let me guess your dream involved a certain smexy red head. My dream consisted of being chased around by giant chickens. Gaara saved me though (LOL) and he was dressed in a panda suit. Think of it this way; Gaara the human eating panda! Better yet, Gaara the sexy human eating panda!!
Check out this picture

Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 Narutofunny5

Give Gaara cookies or he'll kill you!

Lemon and pepper flavored chips are disgusting, believe I tried one *Is scarred for life*

I can't even be around cigarettes for long periods of time, my stomach starts cramping and one time at my friends house I had to sit outside until her grandfather left. It seems that I have a slight cough since my parents began smoking and I tend to feel out of breath a lot. And people wonder why I'm sick a lot, gee I wonder why...
Do you like swimming. I like it but one time I was floating on my back and I almost fell asleep *LOL* too make a long story short, my nose was tortured by chlorinated water. *Scolds swimming pool, bad pool, bad, bad!*

Oh my god I love coffee especially if it's frozen. Seriously I will actually buy frozen coffees in the winter (amid much stares) Yep, I'm definitely insane. INSANITY RULES!! Hell I'm already a hyperactive obsessed Gaara freak

Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 Gaara_Caffinated_and_Dangerous_by_D

I wonder if Gaara likes coffee. Maybe that's why he's so psychotic!

Oh yeah I crashed when I came home from my walk. I woke up at one in the afternoon.

Last night I was outside with my dog and there was this brown fruit bat hanging on the outside wall of my house and I was like *Hi Gaara I didn't know you could turn into a bat!* LMAO!

Did you know that they have coffee flavored energy drinks??
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:22 pm

LMAO a little more than that... Well, my dream of Gaara switched to a different dream of Gaara and it kept switching back and forth from the perverted one to the one where poor Gaara smashed into a pole because of Naruto XD And then there was this random dream that poped out of nowhere of Matt and Mello in a bath tub O_O....

GAARA IN A PANDA SUIT!! XD

I love that picture!! Gaara wants.. COOKIES!! He looks so dementedly wicked it's unbelieveable! I love that face so much! XD I'll give you cookies Gaara... if you strip for them! XD

That's the same with me O_o I try to tell them that they are ruining my lungs but my dad is the only one who smokes outside @__@ I remember my uncle John and his son John and his son John all smoke pot(lmao wow John John and John all smoke pot XD) and I remember when I was five I was literally homeless and we had to stay in the retirement home with my great uncle(hes actually not so great XD) John and he would smoke weed all the time. And he would always touch himself even if me, my big sis(who was seven at the time) and my mom were there XD Nasty, and then came my birthday, and my mom had got a cake and he took his finger and took some of the icing off and licked it, saying "It's good here have some!" Yuk XD I swear, I never ate cake after that LOL! Lovely little story I just had to post O_O

I don't really like swimming, there were too many incidents where I practically drowned XD

LOL That would be cool if he liked coffee XD LOL Gaaras a bat?! XD

They do?! @__@ I tried one that was a smoothie sortof energy drink, I didn't really like it >_< But it is wayyyy better than Beaver Buzz. ANYTHING IS WAYYY BETTER THAN BEAVER BUZZ!! If you haven't already, you shouldn't drink it XD It tastes really bad, and it doesn't even work O_o I made some random little story thing about Beaver Buzz and Red Bull XD I will post it here after if you want LOL I have it posted on a different site, it isn't really a story it's just a small paragraph XD
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:02 pm

Here I got ya a present (below)

Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 Gaara67-16

Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 Normal_gaara_1253

Have fun (you two play now, snicker)

My friend had this one dream where she had woken up in this skimpy nightgown and Gaara was curled up beside her and in her dream she freaked out. And I was like, "I would be happy!" Oh well she just doesn't have any sense.

Hey that's weird my uncle's name is John too and his father is named John...weird. He is an alcoholic and he literally dug his nails into my back once (he was drunk) so I have two scars on my back. Woah...how did you survive your not so great uncle. He touched himself in front of you...ugh gross.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:12 pm

AHH SMEXY PICTURES ^__^;;; Now all I need is a plushie LOL!!! Kidding! XD... Or am I?!

LOL!!! I would have said "Please let this be real please let this be real.. oh well, even if it's a dream hes still really hot! Razz" Then I would rape him XD

That is very weird lmao @__@ My uncle, not cousin or great but not so great uncle, John is also an alcoholic O_O Either were talking about the same people or were just that similar XD I can't believe your uncle gave you a scar from digging his nails in your back O_O That sucks lol

I don't know how I survived, I was lucky LOL! But now my soul has been scarred of the images TT_TT Really gross DX I swear if he had dug his nails into my back I would have to disinfect myself twenty times in a row everyday ntil now >_<
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:03 pm

I take it you liked your presents (Gaara pictures) and I probably don't want to know what you were daydreaming about while looking at them. Oh you want a plushie do you *Plushie Storm no Jutsu, forty plushies fall from the sky to your location oh yeah and they look just like Gaara and are human sized. Naughty naughty!*
There was this one quiz I took about Gaara and he was shirtless and he was saying "I lost my shirt" there were three choices as to what you could do:

A: Give him your shirt.

B: Take him to your house and have a little *Fun* with him

C: Jump him right then and there.

Guess which one I picked. I have a hunch as to what one you would pick *Snicker*

Yeah my uncle is slightly mentally sick from drinking so much. I would've hit when he dug his nails into my back but I was nine and I was afraid of him. Thank god he doesn't live at my house. He still actually lives with his parents and he's still single.

Hey do you believe in the supernatural?
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:05 pm

C? XD

LMAO if not then I say I would pick C! Definately, I don't care WHO is around LOL I'm gettin' him while I can!! They can all just sit and watch the action Razz

Lol wow XD

Yeah I do, I get it from my mom because shes into all the "Sylvia Browne" stuff, and I'm the only one willing to listen so she tells me about it XD
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:53 pm

LOL XD
Back to top Go down
Kat of the Desert
Genin
Genin
Kat of the Desert

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:22 pm

Actually I would've picked B or actually you know I wouldn't have been able to wait that long, LOL so I guess would pick C. Even if the president was around, I wouldn't care, they can all just suffer, LOL!
Aright so yesterday I get a call from one of my friends, begging me to help her babysit her nine year old, hyperactive sister. Out of the goodness of my pure heart (I mean impure heart) I accepted. I was not glad that I did. Riley, her kid sister was so annoying, she literally had her arms locked around my waist and would not let go. Basically my so-called "friend" wasn't even doing anything, just lounging around and treating us like her slaves. She became quite arrogant for whatever reason some time ago. Still she is quite amusing at times, as she is quite insane.
Then she fell asleep on the couch at 11:00, and guess whose annoying, overly affectionate sister kept me up until three in the freaking morning because she wanted to talk...yeah take a wild guess. And my friend's aunt came over at 6:00 the next day and she dropped off her dog so Caylee and I could dog-sit it, Belle the dog was very adorable and I was able to fall back asleep until the sisters of unbearable torture decided to wake me up at ten. Needless to say, I was quite ticked off so I just pretended to be asleep until...Okay I don't remember.
Basically when I got home, I crashed on the couch until like seven and now here I am...on the computer, what more do you want?

Here's what I looked like:

(Only more demonic!)

So I have this virtual reality game for the computer called the Sims 2, and apparently a bunch of Naruto-lovers created a lot of characters and they posted them on this one website so people could download them. I downloaded all of them including several of Gaara. In this game you can control eight characters and have them do what you want (including romantic stuff). You can also kill off your characters (My Sasuke character has already died like five times!)

Great I'm not the only weirdo who believes in the supernatural, of course I'm obviously skeptical of some stuff at least a little because ghostly incidents could also be coincidental to some extent. Have you ever tried to communicate with the dead or seen anything paranormal??

GAARA IS AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)   Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reasons Why Gaara is Awesome (Completely Random)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next