Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted)   Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:56 pm

Name: Kitsu
Village: Sunagakure.
Special Techniques: If you call 'annoying people to death' a technique, then that's Kitsu's.
Personality: Kitsu is a bit...crazy. She always seems to be hyper, and giving her sugar just makes things worse.
Appearance: Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted) Animejk
History: Kitsu doesn't really talk much about her past. What is known, is that she found a young boy named Wrath and let him stay with her, taking on a big sister role.

Name: Wrath
Village: Sunagakure.
Special Techniques: Wrath is able to shapsift into animals, and other humans as well.
Personality: Wrath has a split personality. One moment he can be a sweet innocent little boy and the next, he can be a crazy little munchkin who wants world domination.
Appearance: Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted) Wrathcute
History: Wrath was found by Kitsu. He doesn't know anything about his past. All he does know is his name. He sees Kitsu as an older sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted)   Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:09 pm

Lol nice XD Woo your in Suna Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted)   Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:12 pm

Yeeeeees.
Now you have more buddies.
xD
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted)   Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:42 pm

LoL nice! I will go there soon...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ryu-of-arashi

PostSubject: Re: Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted)   Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:46 pm

Hey, you know you can role play without having a profile and also without being accepted Very Happy OR you could just edit the title of your first post and put '(Accepted)' and it will look like one of the Admins accepted you Twisted Evil Very easy XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted)   Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:53 pm

-Gasp.-
Tema-chan!
...So very naughty.
xD
But, seriously, I can?
O:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted)   Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:00 pm

Lol yup XD You don't need to be accepted to roleplay, some people don't even HAVE profiles XD
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted)   Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:22 pm

Very naughty indeed, Temari

You are accepted, but if you were waiting for me to accept you didn't have to lol
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted)   Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:26 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted)   Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitsu & Wrath [Just because everyone said I should... xD](Accepted)
Page 1 of 1