Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted)   Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:54 pm

Name: Schil Arinage
Village: Konohagakure.
Character’s Techniques: Though he is not old enough yet, Schil will one day learn to control the bloodline inherited from the Arinage clan.
Personality: Though they are twins, Schil and Shiro are nothing alike. Schil is noisy, rambunctious, and playful, the exact opposite of Shiro.
Appearance: Schil is the older twin, yet he is also the shorter one. He is at least an inch shorter than Shiro, his younger twin brother. Schil and Shiro are fraternal twins, meaning they look nothing alike. While Shiro is more feminine looking, Schil has spiky black hair with red streaks in it and crimson eyes.
History: When his parents died when he was five, Schil’s older sister Sachi became his and his twin brother’s legal guardian. He is still too young to be able to control the Arinage bloodline, but can’t wait until he is old enough to.

Name: Shiro Arinage
Village: Konohogakure.
Character’s Techniques: Though he is not old enough yet, Shiro will one day learn to control the bloodline inherited from the Arinage clan.
Personality: Though they are twins, Shiro and Schil are nothing alike. Shiro is quiet, shy, and sweet, the exact opposite of Schil.
Appearance: Schil is the younger twin, yet he is also the taller one. He is at least an inch taller than Schil, his older twin brother. Shiro and Schil are fraternal twins, meaning they look nothing alike. While Schil is the more boyish looking, Shiro has long silky black hair that covers his right eye and crimson eyes.
History: When his parents died when he was five, Shiro’s older sister Sachi became his and his twin brother’s legal guardian. He is still too young to be able to control the Arinage bloodline. But then again, he doesn’t really care.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted)   Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:01 pm

Lol again, accepted XD I can't wait to meet these two O_O Exspessially the noisey one XD
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted)   Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:02 pm

xD
Schil's a craaaazy little munchkin~
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted)   Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:31 pm

LOL

I used to be called munchkin O_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted)   Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:34 pm

O_o
So was I.
OMIGOD.
Are we...MUNCHKIN PEOPLEZ?!
D:
-Falls on knees, reachs hands up to the sky.-
NOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted)   Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:40 pm

LOL. Too. Funny. XD

Welcome all to Munchkins land ^_^ I'm the lolly pop kid XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted)   Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:42 pm

xD
>_>
<_<
-Stands up.-
And I...
AM THE MUNCHKIN QUEEEEEEEN!
-Holds up a giant spork.-
FEAR MEEEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted)   Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:46 pm

LoL
You scare me.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ryu-of-arashi
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted)   Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:57 pm

HAH! XD Bow to queen Munchkin! XD

Can I be the wicked witch of the West? Suspect

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted)   Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:00 pm

MWUHAHAHAHA!
-Runs around in circles.-

Yes, you can.
c:

Alas, Queen Munchkin must go sleepy now.
D:
But do no fret!
She will return in the morning~!
So beware...
BEWAAAAAARE!
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted)   Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:06 pm

Lol okay O_O

Should I be scared or not..? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted)   Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:50 am

Yes, yeeeeees.
You should be veeeeery afraid.
-Pokes you with giant spork.-
:B
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted)   Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:32 am

Ok.......Now Im really scared.LoL
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Karina
Proctor
Proctor
Hyuuga Karina

PostSubject: Re: Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted)   Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:41 pm

>_> well I'm tall-ish was always the tallest in my grade till about 4 years ago. Now I'm average height. well... What a Face I dunno and it's "I represent the lolipop guild the lolipop guild, and in the name of the lolipop guild I'd like to welcome you to munchikin land" =3 I did the wizard of oz in drama two years ago xD
Back to top Go down
http://gravitationroleplay.forum-motion.com/index.htm
Kimimaro
Necrokage
Necrokage
Kimimaro

PostSubject: Re: Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted)   Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:43 pm

Lmao Wow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted)   Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:51 pm

Lulz.
xD
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted)   Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:31 pm

LOL

Oh well, I like lolly pop kid :b

I should be the chocolate bar kid instead XD

BLAH O_o

And btw did you expect me to understand that Munchkins words when he talked the way he talked in the movie? XD

I THOUGHT HE SAID KID! XD He's short enough to be a kid O_o

BLAH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted)   Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schil & Shiro Arinage [Just for the heck of it. xD](Accepted)
Page 1 of 1