Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eri Katsuo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eri Katsuo

Eri Katsuo Empty
PostSubject: Eri Katsuo   Eri Katsuo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Name: Eri Katsuo
Village: Hidden Shadow Village
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Jutsu: She does not possess any sort of chakra because of her bloodline; thus she cannot perform jutsu.

Description: Eri was born in the Konoha with her mother and father. At birth, her mother and father saw that she had horns; a trait that occasionally was passed down through her fathers clan. The rule was to kill anyone with these horns for those with them were though to be the breed of a new generation of humans otherwise known as Diclonius (Refer here for more).
However, rather then killing off their beloved daughter they allowed her to live and rather then cutting her horns of she was forced to wear hats and other accessories so that the horns may blend and be hidden from sight. At first, Eri never showed sighs of actually possessing the abilities that went along with her fathers clan until the later years and thus she blended in quite well with the other children. One time, her horns were revealed and from there the children whom were once close friends began to pick on her and call her a freak. Seeing her distress, they took Eri and moved to the Hidden Shadow Village. For when placed under such stress over a long period of time would draw out the abilities of the clan, as told by the elders, and they wished for this not to happen.
After moving to the Hidden Shadow Village, they had remained there since. Her power had still not come out, that is until she hit puberty. Once this occurred, her parents noticed strange things happening around their daughter and it was then they realized that her abilities had finally materialized into reality.
They did whatever they could to keep their daughter happy, for they truly feared her. They continued to live in such fear until their lives were taken by mysterious ninja. Trying to kidnap Eri, her true power was unleashed and thus the ninja were slaughtered. However, it was to late to save her parents.

Eri is more of the quiet type, very calm, cool, and collective. However, she also has a killer side to her and will kill everyone and anything if she must. She enjoys playing with her opponents before killing them for it is her pleasure. Most think it is because she imagines the victim as the ones who killed her parents years ago; however others think it may very well be out of pure enjoyment. Either way, the mystery behind this girl remains and any that have gotten close to her have perished.
Back to top Go down
Eri Katsuo

Eri Katsuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri Katsuo   Eri Katsuo I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:34 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Eri Katsuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri Katsuo   Eri Katsuo I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:43 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
--K--

--K--

Eri Katsuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri Katsuo   Eri Katsuo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:33 pm

BOOM SHACKA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eri Katsuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eri Katsuo   Eri Katsuo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eri Katsuo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: Bio :: Profile Page-
Jump to: