Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Groups and Ranks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Agito

Agito

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Groups and Ranks Left_bar_bleue500/500Groups and Ranks Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Groups and Ranks Left_bar_bleue500/500Groups and Ranks Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Groups and Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Groups and Ranks   Groups and Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Idk if some one pointed this out before...But there is no way to determine what village any of us are in unless stated or you read their Bio....In other words the groups just show what rank you are and not what village ...On other forums there are Groups and their are ranks The ranks could be the Jounin and what not while the groups are which village you are from or whether your a Missing Nin or Akatsuki
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

Groups and Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups and Ranks   Groups and Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:39 am

Meh. I think its better to have ranks... then u could use rank place under name for what rank u char is, btw this site is pretty dead... Smile but some of us are here still...
Back to top Go down
Agito

Agito

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

Groups and Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups and Ranks   Groups and Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:42 am

Yeah But what happens If Me and Some one In my village end up accidentally fighting? lol then later during the fight we find out were from the same village would look pretty wierd lol
Back to top Go down
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

Groups and Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups and Ranks   Groups and Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:58 am

Noo.... you just fight who you want, not just the enemies... also the allies... Meh. Btw... would u like to join up on a site with me and a few others...?? if then follow this link, make a account and PM me, Megrio Smile Godly-Link of Doom.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

Groups and Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups and Ranks   Groups and Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:30 am

Ah, I don't know anymore.. This site is out of whack, I'll be fixing it soon enough. I'm just very busy right now, so I can't do it at this moment. But I will eventually.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

Groups and Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups and Ranks   Groups and Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:03 am

Hmm...
Well we have ranks instead of ranks and villages for the character stuff because it's easier and takes less work.
Yes the site is a terrible mess at the moment but it should be up and running when Gaara decides he has time.
Well if you think about it you really wouldnt be able to tell where the ninja would be from unless they were in your village.
The village thing would be used for organization meanings for the most part if we started using it but even then it wouldnt serve much purpose.
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

Groups and Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groups and Ranks   Groups and Ranks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Groups and Ranks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: Out of Role :: Sugestions-
Jump to: