Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The beginning.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
--K--

--K--

The beginning. Empty
PostSubject: The beginning.   The beginning. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:17 pm

K walked into the shop and sat at one of the tables, his black, velvet cloak hiding his eyes. He ordered a cup of apple juice and placed his feet onto the chair, hunching over his juice and reading his favorite book: The Funnel Cloud Mountains.

However, a strange aura drew him away from his book and he stood at the counter, looking for the source of such delicious aroma.

He spotted it.

A steaming bucket of warm apples, was sitting in the kithen. K suddenly called the waiter and ordered the entire bucket. Of course the waiter couldn't refuse to his unnecessary amount of money, and brought them to his table. K was now ready to feast.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

The beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   The beginning. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:42 am

*Raku was wearing an Anbu mask he had along with the robe and outfit. He looked just like one. He watched K from a corner thinking it was strange that he was eating apples*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
--K--

--K--

The beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   The beginning. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:37 am

K took a glance over to Raku, still desperately gnawing on his apple. He seemed to be giving him a sensible look, so he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

The beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   The beginning. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:09 pm

*Raku could'nt look away for some reason. He was kinda spacing out then shifted his eyes to the apples and sat back in his chair just staring*
Back to top Go down
--K--

--K--

The beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   The beginning. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:29 pm

K suddenly decided to see what the disturbanc was, so he stood up and approached the man. (almost typed He man o_o;)

"Can I help you..?"
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

The beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   The beginning. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:23 am

*Raku thought for a minute and decided the best approach was to act stpid about it*
"Hmmm?... Oh no theres nothing wrong just kinda staring off in your general direction thats all."
(Lmao)
Back to top Go down
--K--

--K--

The beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   The beginning. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:30 pm

"Interesting..." He replied to his insightful response. "I will now gladly return to my table, and continue eating. Thank you."

He sat down at his table an opened his laptop. {Researching this individual will prove difficult, considering I can't read his eyes to tell his character; I feel something strange, something........ different about him. I'll just have to ask him more about himself later this week. Perhaps another "unexpected running-into will catch him.} he thought.

After a 10 minute long pondering, K stood up, nodded at the waiter with the check of an unnecessary amount of money, and left. This wasn't over just yet.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

The beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   The beginning. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:21 pm

*Raku watched as "K" left the room and sat there for a moment just thinking*
Hmmm..... He's strong and now that I've got his attention this should be fun.. What do you think Zanji?
I think he'll be worth a few seconds and maybe his blood wont taste like shit..
*Raku sighed and sank into his shadow and was gone*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning.   The beginning. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beginning.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Leaf Village :: Ichiraku Ramen Shop-
Jump to: