Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

raku yamato and sissy the next day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:46 pm

*He could see the dissapointment in her eyes and sighed*
"I cant afford to have kids.. Not with my background and current occupation makes it hard and risky.."
*He folded his arms and didnt want to think about it anymore*
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:50 am

Sissy nodded "I understand , it was her mistake one I won't make as esaily, as she did" she said her voice now grew cold as she pushed all thoughts of children to the back of her mind, knowing now if she was to stay with him she would never have any. It hurt her to think that way but deep inside, she loved him too much and was willing to make that sacrafise, no matter how hard it hurt her.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:01 am

"Maybe if I live long enough to where I dont need to do certain things"
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:30 pm

sissy nodded she understood "finish that which you have to do" she said sitting back sipping her drink. Deep inside she felt cold a part of her or any woman, now locked away like some prize to be opened only at the right time. But now was not the time
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:53 am

*Raku felt bad about what he had said and would eventually give in if the topic persisted to come up. Deep down he wanted kids but at the moment he could'nt afford to have a way to hurt himself or others. After all he did'nt want people to think there was any human left in him*
"Hmmm... I'm sorry Sissy. I dont want you to think that your a prize or anything. You can leave me, do what you want."
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:26 am

sissly looked up at him "why would I think something like that and why would I want to do that" she said sipping her drink "you and I are one spirit" she said
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:17 am

"In a relationship the people have to communicate... If you want something we should discuss it. You dont have to go with my opinion."
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:00 am

sissy smiled when he said relashanship. "yes that is true and when I have something to disagree with I will let you know" she said smiling once more as she sipped her drink.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:24 am

*Raku smiled and took another drink of his water and closed his eyes*
"Alright then."
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:37 am

sissy looked at him "have you not figured it out already that I have a strong will of my own" she said and smiled placing the now empty cup on the table in front of her "its what makes me a good fighter."
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:32 pm

*He placed his hand on hers and smiled*
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:38 pm

I look at him and smile back feling his hand on mine "ok ecept for you"I say grinning.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:30 pm

*Raku leaned over and placed a soft kiss upon her lips*
"You have the most serene eyes I've ever seen"
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:28 pm

Sisy looked stuned at him but slowly smiled her cheeks still blushing at the touch of his lips on hers "thank you , but nothing compared to the touch of your hand on mine" she said softly
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:50 pm

*He smiled and stood up still holding her hand*
"Lets go."
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:37 am

Sissy let her hand curl around his as she moved out from the table and next to him "where are we going?" she asked holding his hand tight as if never wanting to let it go for fear of it disapearing on her, her other moved to wrapp around it she felt all childish unushual for her but this was the effect he had on her , her mind only thinking of him.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:36 pm

*He smiled and walked out of the inn still holding her hand*
"It's a surprise"
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:24 pm

Sissy held his hand walking along side him "ok" she said but was still waery she nevr liked not knowing her journeys end. She watched him closely hr feel barely catching him up as they moved .
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:41 pm

*Raku noticed she was a little nervous by her sudden change of the words she spoke (If that made any sense to you Sissy lol)*
"Try not to worry so much I'm not gonna hurt you"
*Raku walked to a lake. The tree leaves were blowing around and the wind had a cool fall scent to it*
Back to top Go down
sissy shinzo

sissy shinzo

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:46 pm

Sissy smiled relaxing "ok " she said again this time her voice soft as they aproched the lake she took a deep breath "smells wonderfull" she said .
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:58 pm

*Raku let go of her hand and focused chakra in his feet so he could stand on the water then held his hand out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: raku yamato and sissy the next day   raku yamato and sissy the next day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

raku yamato and sissy the next day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2