Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jun.. the determined..?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun

Jun

Jun.. the determined..? Empty
PostSubject: Jun.. the determined..?   Jun.. the determined..? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:10 pm

Name: Jun Kasui

Village: Konoha

Information: Jun grew up with no family, finding a great purpose in becoming a ninja. He hopes to be one of high standard some day, which is why he is so determined and trains as much as possible. He's very unwilling when he has to do something that doesn't involve growing in strength, but does it anyway if he really has to. He can be very very hyper, and sometimes doesn't sleep much.

And since I am Gaara and this actually does not go against the rules at all, since I would not go against my own rules, this will be accepted Very Happy

Though, I'd love if those who disagree with it tell me, so that I can fix whatever problem shows Smile
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Jun.. the determined..? Left_bar_bleue500/500Jun.. the determined..? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Jun.. the determined..? Left_bar_bleue500/500Jun.. the determined..? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Jun.. the determined..?   Jun.. the determined..? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Hey, can he be training under Sasoto? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Jun.. the determined..?   Jun.. the determined..? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Sorry, he was reserved for Akuma lmao
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Jun.. the determined..?   Jun.. the determined..? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:29 pm

okay.
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Jun.. the determined..?   Jun.. the determined..? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:32 pm

Isn't Akuma in the Akatsuki??
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Tsubasa

Tsubasa

PostSubject: Re: Jun.. the determined..?   Jun.. the determined..? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:55 pm

He's an under cover teacher.
Back to top Go down
Kani
Genin
Genin
Kani

PostSubject: Re: Jun.. the determined..?   Jun.. the determined..? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:58 pm

ok. that makes sense...
Back to top Go down
http://sabure.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jun.. the determined..?   Jun.. the determined..? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jun.. the determined..?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: Bio :: Aprroved characters-
Jump to: