Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vanku.. The mysterious

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanku

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Vanku.. The mysterious Left_bar_bleue500/500Vanku.. The mysterious Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Vanku.. The mysterious Left_bar_bleue500/500Vanku.. The mysterious Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Vanku.. The mysterious Empty
PostSubject: Vanku.. The mysterious   Vanku.. The mysterious I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:49 pm

name: Vanku
village: Sound
appearence: half black and half white mask, long spikey black hair, red eyes (Always sharingan)
jutsu?(opt)
His main jutsu, called "Soul Seal", absorbes the life force, memories, chakra, overall being of an opponent he has captured in his "Dread Plane" Technique.

"Dread Plane" traps the target into thier own mind and gives them an overwhelming sense of doom and hopelesness. He can also make the opponent feel pain he, or anyone he has known felt, physical or mental.He has tied it to his sharingan eyes, so this jutsu is activated by looking Vanku in the eyes.

He also posseses sharingan, but he wont tell anyone how.(Always in his eyes)

Great Fireball

Crimson Chidori is basically red chidori that does damage 3x lightning blade.

Shadow Clone

Ice Style: Subabue Blizzard

Water Style: Hidden Mist

Ice Style: Ice Prison

Earth Style: Phenom Fist
This jutsu creates fist statues out of stone, wich are then hurled at the enemy.

Lightning style: Dual Shock
Simple, concentrates electricity in both of Vanku's hands, wich then can be used to shoot at the enemy. With the least amount of chakra out into it it lasts about 15 mins. Max is 30 mins.

Ninja Art: Mystic Repulse
Similar to magnetic attraction and repulsion, he can levitate any oblect under a mass of 500 lbs and hurl it at the enemy. Lasts 30mins.

Ninja Art: Counter Void
Creates a barrier of extremely strong chakra for protection.

small minimum 5 sentance description on how the character acts? (opt)
Prety much silent most of the time.intimidating. Clever in battle. innovative. Fucking scary
Shocked

Last edited by Vanku on Mon May 25, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vanku.. The mysterious   Vanku.. The mysterious I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Kinda getting pissed waiting for admin.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Vanku.. The mysterious   Vanku.. The mysterious I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:46 pm

Sorry, sorry DX

Jeez, I'm horrible when it comes to getting online and checking profiles so people don't have to wait.. O_O..

Well, anyway, I'm not so sure about the Akatsuki thing. I haven't been keeping track of it, though, if there are under ten people(that actually come online, of course), I will let you become a member of it Razz

So, otherwise, accepted O_o
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Vanku

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Vanku.. The mysterious   Vanku.. The mysterious I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:48 pm

YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Vanku.. The mysterious   Vanku.. The mysterious I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:10 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
Makero
Genin
Genin
Makero

PostSubject: Re: Vanku.. The mysterious   Vanku.. The mysterious I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:49 pm

Btw should'nt he be a little older, if i got so much experience??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanku.. The mysterious   Vanku.. The mysterious I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanku.. The mysterious
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: Bio :: Aprroved characters-
Jump to: