Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akuma's plan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Akuma waited in the completely empty inn. He knew Itachi would show up eventually.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Itachi showed up, feeling like crap from last night. After being in the Akatsuki for so long you'd think he knew where his room was but not Itachi. Not to mention he couldn't stop thinking about Kakashi and it was all Akuma's fault. He was doing such a good job at ignoring the fact taht anything had ever happened, until Akuma got involved.
"You wanted me to meet you here..."
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:29 pm

"Kakashi's on his way. You'd better be prepared."
Akuma smirked.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:31 pm

There was his name again, and with it came the pain. Itachi tried to reply but choked on his words so just stood there, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:33 pm

"I know you miss him, I know what happened, I am fifty percent sure he regrets it. Right now I'm with Hitori. Put on a good show."
Akuma's shadow clone disintegrated.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:39 pm

"Gah,"
Itachi started cletching his torso again. Knowing that he was only moments away from seeing Kakashi again. Could he handle it? Or would he break down the second he saw him?
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:39 pm

"Itachi!"
Kakashi closed the door to the inn.
"What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:40 pm

"I..."
The burning in his chest was almost as bad as when Akuma had mentioned Kakashi dying.
"Need to talk to you..."
It hurt to talk, it hurt to move and it hurt to breath.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:43 pm

Kakashi quickly moved to Itachi, wrapping him in warm embrace.
He remembered what Akuma had said: 'One of the Akatsuki has infiltrated the villiage and was currently at the inn.'
It had reeked of a trap, but instead his heart was calmed by Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:45 pm

"Kakashi..."
Itachi was at a lost for words. He couldn't remember how long it had been since he last seen Kakashi, aparently it had been too long.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:47 pm

Kakashi hadn't felt Itachi's touch in a long while. It hurt him when they'd been separated, but he was good at hiding the pain. He gripped Itachi harder.
"I missed you..."
He said quietly, almost inaudibly.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:24 pm

"I missed you too."
Even though he hadn't realized how much he actually missed him until he talked to Akuma, he knew that if he hadn't blanked it out he wouldn't have been able to live with it.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Kakashi slowly let go of Itachi, looking him in the eyes.
"Why did you come back? Besides the fact that you wanted to talk to me..."
Kakashi knew something was up, he just didn't know what yet, he also knew Akuma was behind it.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:59 pm

"I..."
He knew that he couldn't sell Akuma out, not yet anyway.
"I missed you... I know we can't be together, but I couldn't handle not seeing you for any longer."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:25 pm

"So you came back...for me?"
Kakashi stared into Itachi's eyes, searching to see if it was a lie. All he could see was how happy Itachi was to see him.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Itachi was embaressed because even though it wasn't exactly how Kakashi thought, he really did come back for Kakashi, in a weird way.
"I-I guess so."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:39 pm

"Itachi..."
Kakashi closed his eyes and leaned his head on Itachi's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:42 pm

"Huh?"
He turned to look at Kakashi, who was now resting his head on his shoulder.
'Is it possible, that he feels the same way I do...?'
Itachi tilted his head a little so that his head was now resting on Kakashi's.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:46 pm

"Itachi....We had some good times together...."
Kakashi wrapped his arms around Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:51 pm

Itachi figured that Kakashi's next sentance would be something along the lines of, 'But we just can't be in a relationship.' Itachi was trying to prepare himself for the worse, of course, he didn't have very much time to do so. "I'm sorry if by coming back I only made things more difficult..."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:56 pm

"But I think...we can make it work again."
Kakashi raised his head and stared into Itachi's eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Itachi knew that it wouldn't be easy. He was part of the Akatsuki and Kakashi had students. (Or is supposed to.)
"Do you really think so?"
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:11 pm

"It won't be easy....I'm sure Akuma has something to do with you being here..."
Kakashi held Itachi's hands in his own.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:14 pm

"Well,"
Itachi was debating on selling Akuma out but figured that it would only anger both Akuma and Kakashi.
"I don't know this Akuma character, so I don't see how he could have anything to do with it."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:16 pm

Kakashi leaned in closer to Itachi, "I wanted to be sure. I think...we should go somewhere else."
Kakashi lowered his mask and gave Itachi a light kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akuma's plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma's plan   Akuma's plan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akuma's plan
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Leaf Village :: Konoha Inn-
Jump to: