Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O Empty
PostSubject: Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O   Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:28 pm

you read it?!
D:

BOO
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki
One of Seven Shinobi Swordsman
Kisame Hoshigaki

Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O   Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:03 pm

Lol that'd be awesome XD
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O Left_bar_bleue500/500Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O Left_bar_bleue500/500Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O   Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:19 am

well... what if u dont fright cancer and cute rats...
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki
Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O   Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:29 am

Lol, thats exactly why I read and replied to this Razz
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O   Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:56 pm

:O

i have 2 pet rats <3
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki
Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O   Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Awesomeness, what're there names?
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O   Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:30 pm

snickers...

AND SCABBERRSS

i know i make the bestest namess
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki
Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O   Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:37 pm

Lol those names are awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
swiss
Genin
Genin
swiss

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O   Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:11 pm

that they are =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O   Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't read this unless you want cancer and a kajabillion rats to rib the inside f your chest open and crawl through your skin O_O
Page 1 of 1