Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grabbing some snacks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

Grabbing some snacks Empty
PostSubject: Grabbing some snacks   Grabbing some snacks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:58 pm

Neji took Love all the way to a market and once inside,he let her go. "Let's grab somthing we can eat on the way to Konoha okay? If you want a drink get more water bottles. Juice wll make you need more to drink. Get anything you want really."he said and handed her the money. Spend thismuc however you like.I'll wait for you right here."
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing some snacks   Grabbing some snacks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:14 am

Love stared at him and then at the money in her hands. She never had this much money...What was going on?

"Um...I-" she began to reject but upon his hasty ways she decided obedience now, questioning later.

Love looked at all the food in front of her that she had only gazed at like a child would on day he isn't allowed any candy. She grabbed two large containers of water, some bags of spicy instant ramen and butter. She was amused by the cooler lunch bags hanging on the wall and took one before laying it out on the counter. She paid and went to Neji with the rectangular bag on a sling across her chest.

"Neji kun, I got food." she poked his shoulder from behind.
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing some snacks   Grabbing some snacks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:08 pm

"Alright. Is there anything in town you cannot leave behind? Anything at home you would not like to part with?"he asked,looking at her choices.
Back to top Go down
Lady~Love

Lady~Love

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing some snacks   Grabbing some snacks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:59 pm

"Uh..." she thought as quickly as she could and nodded. "I need to get back to the mansion. May I please?"
Back to top Go down
doggie ninja

doggie ninja

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing some snacks   Grabbing some snacks I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:47 am

"Yes.We can stop by.We have time."Neji said and carried the stuff while walking to the mansion.(You make the first post there!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grabbing some snacks   Grabbing some snacks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grabbing some snacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Role Play :: The Hidden Sand Village :: Shops-
Jump to: