Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)

Go down 
+3
Kisame Hoshigaki
Hitori
Itachi Uchiha
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Name: Itachi Uchiha (Duh)
Jutsus: Itachi things
Bio: Uh, if you don't know who Itachi is then you epically fail but just in case...

Itachi is Sasuke's older, and much cooler brother. He Pwned all of their family but for some reason decided to leave the whiney brat we all know as Sasuke alive. He then became a missing nin and joined the Akatsuki, where he was paired up with Kisame.
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:44 pm

Accepted. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki
One of Seven Shinobi Swordsman
One of Seven Shinobi Swordsman
Kisame Hoshigaki

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:57 pm

Accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue500/500Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue500/500Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:20 am

yeah an Itachi YEAH FFS xD hahaha Itachi Rocks....
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:45 pm

I hate to be the bringer of bad news but we already had an Itachi and Kyo killed him.. So yeah.. I dont think hes an available character..
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:24 am

but he can be returned after had lost... and just not been killed... just hardly wounded...???
Back to top Go down
Sukai

Sukai

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:25 am

or returned from the death... well that would maybe bec kinda weird and not availed O.@
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:34 am

He got blown into a million pieces.. If you can find a reasonable way to how he survived then sure.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:41 am

I hate to be the bringer of bad news but, you're not an admin anymore so it's not your place to say.
1) Gaara hasn't said that there's anything wrong with me being Itachi.
2) I searched the members list and there was no Itachi therefore, it's an available character in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:07 pm

I was just informing and please.. You dont have to be an asshole about it.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:43 pm

I wasn't trying to be an asshole about I was just stating what I see to be the truth, I'm sorry if it came out the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:36 pm

Its okay. The taken charcter thing never gets updated. Nobody does it and thats why this sites abit of a mess. The topic where Itachi got killed is somewhere in the akatsuki hideout and the user who had him got deleted so itll say guest.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:12 pm

Yeah but none of the admins have an issue with me being Itachi. And if someone decides to kill off their character and delete their account then I think that character is now open to anyone who decides they want to take it on.
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:15 pm

Yeah but wouldnt that be strange? Say i kill kiba and then they delete the account and then someone makes Kiba again. It wouldnt make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:58 pm

But, now that I started a story as Itachi it wouldn't make much sense if I just disapeared.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:02 pm

Itachi wasn't actually dead, he went into hiding after he was supposedly 'killed', and this seemed like the perfect time to reveal himself again, because Kisame found him. Happy?

Theres your story, now stop complaining. Itachi is too good to be dead yet Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:03 pm

I honestly dont have a problem with it. The admins need to pay attention to what goes on in the site. Its kinda their resposibility. All im saying is you need to pay more attention so this can be avoided.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:04 pm

*glomps Gaara*
Thankies Gar-Gar!
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Jinchuuriki
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:10 pm

No problem, and I'm sorry I'm a horrible Founder, Raku. The site would have never gotten out of hand if I didn't need to be off in nowhere land for over five month, and actually, I made sure I had enough Admins running around here while I was at a loss of Internet.

So, it's my fault that the there wasn't enough control with the admins, I guess. And it's my fault that I needed to be in a shelter for a while with no Internet access O_x

So in the long run, everything that has happened on this site is my fault Razz

It's just the way it goes when your the leader.

Lmao I phail again
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplaysite.rpg-board.net
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:14 pm

I wasnt talking to you alone. None of the admins are ever on and when they are they dont look at the stuff that goes on. As for the founder thing all i said was that the site needed to be organized better. The only admins who did that was me and Ryu but we cant anymore.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:18 pm

Noes! Bad Gar-Gar! You do good job at running site, and good english I speak!

And Raku! Excuse me! But I did good job at admining too! A lot of the admins decided not to come online anymore because of the fact that you and Ryu were over admining!
Back to top Go down
Akuma
Jounin
Jounin
Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:18 pm

Where's the love!? Oh god, save the children!!
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:21 pm

Wait who has Itachi? Your an admin?
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:23 pm

I'm also Hitori.
Wow the fact that you couldn't tell shows how much you pay attention Neutral
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:25 pm

I dont have to pay attention anymore. And i never concern myself with who has the character just what goes on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)   Itachi Uchiha (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itachi Uchiha (Accepted)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next