Naruto Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Play

A place for everyone to role play Naruto! Have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Master's Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Chakra System [NOT FINISHED]
Genjutsu:
The Master's Room Left_bar_bleue500/500The Master's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Taijutsu:
The Master's Room Left_bar_bleue500/500The Master's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

The Master's Room Empty
PostSubject: The Master's Room   The Master's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:57 pm

His attack would soon begin. He had an army of ninja trained in the art of shadow jutsu, an impregnable fortress to combat any foe, He alone could take any foe if need be. He had brilliant scientist creating shadow copies of any ninja his men meet in the field, and to top it all off, No one knew of his villages presence yet.

"But that will soon change *laughs evilly*"

"General!" he yelled

As the man come running in and bowed to his master and avoided eye contact as is custom when talking to someone of supierior rank

"y-yes my lord?"

The master looked down on him and said

"Ready the first assault our first target is the leaf village!"

The general nodded and ran out to complete his assignment and the general clasped his hand together and waited

"Soon...It will be very soon now"

(note until someones join the shadow village and appoints themselves kage ill will RP as its unnamed leader)
Back to top Go down

The Master's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master's Room   The Master's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:18 pm

(that would be me and luke and whoever else want to be the last one )
one of her main goals is at hand she prepares to get ready she points to a random shadow ninja
"YOU come here" "yes my lord" replied the ninja *she placed a small statue and charged it up with her dark chakura and plced it in his chakura track ad fused it with the ninja " congradualtions u have been promoted"
she smiled with a evil grin that can shatter the very heart of the fearless warrior she will attack soon
" u lead the charge agianst the mist village i gave u the animal spirit of the shark so you should go and lead your men into battle"
she then held a blade close to his throat cutting him a little " FAILURE IS NO OPTION ADMIRAL"
the ninja bowed and muttered " yes.......my lord ship"
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

The Master's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master's Room   The Master's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:43 pm

(wrong shadow village btw.....)
Back to top Go down

The Master's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master's Room   The Master's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:02 pm

( whatever)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

The Master's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master's Room   The Master's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:27 pm

(fine fine fine you can be the current shinikage's second in command if you want =3
Back to top Go down

The Master's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master's Room   The Master's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:18 am

( yeah but darcokagesounds better)
Back to top Go down

The Master's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master's Room   The Master's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:17 am

( aggred)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

The Master's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master's Room   The Master's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:35 pm

(shinikage means death shadow -_- meaning me no changie ><)
Back to top Go down

The Master's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master's Room   The Master's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:37 pm

( watever dont care im shini gake then)
Back to top Go down
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

The Master's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master's Room   The Master's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:37 pm

(um go read the yamato clan history now.....shinikage is a guy....but i guess you could RP as him....we do need someones for me to fight in the kidnapping after all...)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

The Master's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master's Room   The Master's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:37 am

(you will be our uncle and me and ryuko will kill you thats his story line so im sorry its only business)
Back to top Go down
http://f.reaper@yahoo.com
Ryukotsusei Yamato
Admin
Admin
Ryukotsusei Yamato

Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:

The Master's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master's Room   The Master's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:02 pm

(raku im sticking that background as our unless you have some changes to make im keeping it the wy it is)
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

The Master's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master's Room   The Master's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:04 pm

(idk havnt put much thought into it at this moment)
Back to top Go down

The Master's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master's Room   The Master's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:07 pm

raku u know that a girl pic u got tray/rena found it on that one forum
Back to top Go down
raku yamato
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
raku yamato

The Master's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master's Room   The Master's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:29 pm

(......um idk)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Master's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master's Room   The Master's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Master's Room
Page 1 of 1